Still with Q

A Q45 forum / Cima forum for the President of Infiniti's lineup. Brought to you by Infiniti Parts USA, your OEM source for Q45 parts!
Q45ver
Car: 91 G50, 56 Austin A90, 18 Toyota C-HR

My profile has been activated again after several periods of extended absence. I see by the stats that I have been around for awhile (2003). Came close to selling my Q awhile back but reconsidered when I realized it was worth way more to me than the market will support here. At 139,000 Km or 86K miles it appears behind most of the ones here but enjoy reading about the high-milers. Of course being so far behind means I get to benefit from all of your experiences. Mine is only driven occasionally now and is currently on my lift with the front bumper and rad out for some much needed maintenance. Hoses, belts, cleaning MAF etc... Also, years ago I had installed a transmission cooler just in front of the 12v cooling fan and it has been weeping fluid creating clogging mess. Seem's inserting a photo is not as it used to be but here is an attempt. https://photos.app.goo.gl/IwZsv8UcAlLvSG8a2

EdBwoy

Welcome back Sir. We've got some OGs around and apparently not all Qs ended up donating their engines to drifters in 240SXs. Some members here keep them going, but it doesn't seem like they have any major problems.
Interesting setup there. The coolant radiator sits in front of the AC condenser?

I envy anyone that has a lift. Was this the retirement gift to yourself? Was the whole garage new as well?

Also, I edited your post to add the picture to display here. I usually use Imgur. My signature has some other ways to upload pictures. I only joined in 2012, but it took a while for me to actually post a picture due to the lack of COPY + PASTE simplicity.

Return to “Q45 Forum / Cima Forum”