StickToDrifting Event 2-20-2011 at Mineral Wells TX's

Nissan dominates the drift scene - Always has, always will.
crazyjoe1
Car: 91 Nissan 240sx

ImageStick To Drifting will proudly be holding our first drift event this February 20th.

Location: This event will be held at Mineral Wells Airport. The address is 5300 Airport Rd., Mineral Wells Texas, 76067. You can easily google search or mapquest this venue.

Drifting: If you haven't drifted out at Mineral Wells, your in for a treat. This venue offers a HUGE amount of space. You know what this means...stupid fast entries, mad tande...ms, and pure joy for all enthusiast. We will open the gates to drivers and spectators at 9:00am. Don't be late, our drivers meeting will start at 10:00am and will cover basic rules and track lay out. At this time we will also do tech inspection, if you are unsure your car will pass please send me a message. Bring a helmet, and bring a safe car!

Spectators: Spectators will be required to park in a designated parking zone. Spectators are always allowed ride alongs granted driver consent. They MUST wear a helmet on the track as a passenger, no questions asked. Other than that, enjoy the show, we couldn't do this with out you guys cheering on the drivers!

Media: All photography is granted in the pits. However, track access will be limited to certain photographers. PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE THE EVENT!!! Only photographers covering blog sites, websites, and magazines will be granted access for safety reasons. We will cover everything media based at 11:00am.See More

For more info, please visit our page - http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=184921214863200

crazyjoe1
Car: 91 Nissan 240sx

hope everyone is as ready as me for this!

Return to “Nissan Drift Forum”