Stereo Pinout diagram

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
Justicestayslifted
Car: 2006 Infiniti M45

I need help. Trying install and single din stereo but still keeping my stock one for my reverse camera and everything else. I need to know what all the plugs are in the back of the stock stereo and what each wire or pin is for. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Ilya
Car: 2011 M56x but I spend a lot of time on my 2015 Kawasaki Vulcan S. Former owner of a 2007 M35x. Also take care of my wife's 2016 QX60.

Take a look at the factory service manuals on this site - they should provide you with the schematic. You can look at the link in my signature to find them or use the navigation tool bar at the top.

Justicestayslifted

Ilya wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:28 am
Take a look at the factory service manuals on this site - they should provide you with the schematic. You can look at the link in my signature to find them or use the navigation tool bar at the top.
I've looked all over the internet and can't find what I'm looking for. I just need to know which plug on the back of the stereo unit goes to the speakers. And what wires.

Justicestayslifted

The big plug in the bottom corner is what I need to know about.

Ilya
Car: 2011 M56x but I spend a lot of time on my 2015 Kawasaki Vulcan S. Former owner of a 2007 M35x. Also take care of my wife's 2016 QX60.

Justicestayslifted wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:26 pm
Ilya wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:28 am
I've looked all over the internet and can't find what I'm looking for. I just need to know which plug on the back of the stereo unit goes to the speakers. And what wires.
It's literally at the top of the page.

https://www.nicoclub.com/infiniti-service-manuals

Or in my signature.

Look for the table of contents one and then find which section has which system you need. In your case, it's probably the AV section which is here: https://www.nicoclub.com/service-manual ... 5%2Fav.pdf.

We literally cannot make it any easier for you.

TDot
Car: 2008 M35X, Lakeshore Slate/Tan

The AV manual is meant for different setups. Make sure you know if your vehicle is the entertainment or basic version...I'm not sure but I think there is a third version as well. If you operate off the wrong wiring diagram you'll mess things up, but it's pretty clear about the wire colors so you shouldn't have an issue. Don't rush because it is confusing the first couple of reads, just be patient.

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”