Static Bluetooth connections? Anyone else?

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
jsherm007
Car: 2008 Rogue

Initially my bluetooth worked good, although people said I sound a bit distant. However the last few days, I can hear the caller, but they say they can't hear me or they only hear static.

Has anyone else had this problem? I reset my phone but haven't seen this improve the problem. I'm going to call the dealer tomorrow and see if there's any service bullitens.

mmyye
Car: blue rogue sl awd, leather premium and moonroof

jsherm007 wrote:Initially my bluetooth worked good, although people said I sound a bit distant. However the last few days, I can hear the caller, but they say they can't hear me or they only hear static.

Has anyone else had this problem? I reset my phone but haven't seen this improve the problem. I'm going to call the dealer tomorrow and see if there's any service bullitens.
well, here in california, recently we had a lot of rainy days here. when i use the bluetooth in during the rain, the other party can't hear my clearly. i think it might cus the mic is on the ceiling, the rain hit on the top, affect the sound quality.

jsherm007
Car: 2008 Rogue

I know rain isn't the issue here, since it's -10F. But maybe the mic is cold??

exeunt
Car: 2008 Rogue SL AWD Phantom Pearl

I've had that issue once or twice. I would say that it might be a transmission issue and you should move your phone closer, but the transmission is digital and shouldn't result in static. I really have no clue what could cause this, but when it's happened to me, generally calling again fixed the problem.

mmyye
Car: blue rogue sl awd, leather premium and moonroof

I have another issue about the bluetooth, I experenced twice. when i sit in the car when the car switch is turned on, the radio says "calling" but i didnt call anyone, and my phone is not dailing anthing, after about 30 to 45 seconds, the "calling" is ended.

anyone have that problem? (it seems accured after I added the second to it.)

first phone 8525, second one sony 810, but never used sony 810 in the car

Thanks

peleke
Car: 2008 Rogue SL AWD, Indigo Blue, premium package, leather, moonroof

I have a Tmobile Dash and when the bluetooth stack gets corrupted the in-car system will show in call the minute my phone discovers the car. I just reboot the phone and everything is back to normal.

Return to “Rogue Forum”