SR20DET White Smoke

For the RWD SR20DET cars! Sponsored by Wiring Specialties.
95-240T
Car: 95 Nissan 240sx se

So my car has set for quite a while and it is time to let someone else have it but I wanted to get it running again, it was running when it was parked. I had some small issues that a new battery and new fuel pump rsolved, but I am now having a biger issue. There is A LOT of white smoke. I know that this is typically from a blown head gasket but I am not seeing any evidence of a blown head gasket ( milky oil or bubbles in radiator). I am how every smelling fuel in the oil which I hope means that I just need to look into the fuel injectors or something like that. (Stock 370cc injectors and stop 240sx fuel pump) Any help would be greatly appreciated.

MeanGreenS13
Car: 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD

If you have confirmed without a doubt that it's not a head gasket, take a long screwdriver and put it to each injector individually with the tip of it while putting the other end to your ear or grab one of these Mechanics Stethoscopes https://www.amazon.com/Lisle-52500-Mech ... 6467&psc=1

You should be able to hear the injector firing or not and that should tell you very quickly if there is a stuck injector.

Return to “SR20DET Forum (rear-drive)”