Sr20det swap vs KA24DE turbo

Your premier source for information on the Turbo KA: KA24E-T and KA24DE-T (KA with aftermarket turbo kit)!
Blueorb

I was just wondering what people felt the better route is between the two. Also if people have stats on turbo kits and the performance increase from a stock engine that would be great.

Former_240_s14
Car: 07 BMW 335i Coupe

First off this may sound a little harsh. . . . oh hell, someone is bound to say this anyways. . .. . please please please do a search before posting questions that have been asked before. I am not trying to be mean but I have seen that asked alot.

And to answer your question sr has "depending on year" 220 horse and 205 torque and the ka with the nsport "www.nsport.com" stage 1 kit has 240rwhp and prob. over 250 torque at the wheels.

Blueorb

I am sorry... I know exactly what you mean.. i just read up on what dauntless just wrote.... I don't mean to be dumb ace... so I wont' do it again. He just posted that info after I already posted this...

Yeah, I was looking at the s15 SR20det motor for the 250hp and it is already done up... with the turbo kit.. a lot of stuff has to be tweaked by the installer.. so I wanted to see price, work, and results...

Thanks for your imput

Return to “KA24ET / KA24DET Forum”