sr20det s15 performance list

For the RWD SR20DET cars! Sponsored by Wiring Specialties.
S15dream

I got a bit of info reading threads on this site and came up with a sr20det recipe, from recommended parts/brands by knowledge and experience of others I want to build it over 3 - 4 years or so, how ever long it takes so money isn't the big issue I guess (the more it costs longer it may take) I'll try and do most of the installing and mechanical work myself
Just want some more advice on this list of parts and things I may be missing that are a must, recommended or must have. Mostly engine/ tranny and differential advice.

The list so far...
ART complete front and back fuel kit system and surge system
Koyo radiator
12 1/2" low profile dual shrouded puller s-blade electric fan
Oil filter block adapters
13 row greddy oil cooler with remote filter
Coolant overflow tank
Hks front mount intercooler
Calico coated acl race main bearings
Arp main stud kit
Eagle Forged h beam rods
Arp connecting rod bolts
88mm 8.5.1 forged cp pistons
Darton sleeves
Tomei head gasket kit
Arp head stud bolts
Jwt C3 billet cams 0.526" lift/ 285 duration
Jwt spring set (can I use Brian crower titanium retainers with these? if so I will)
Fidanza adjustable cam sprocket set
Jun style intake manifold or get an off tits custom made manifold?
Fp sport valve seals super tech intake and exhaust valve stems
Tomei intake and exhaust valve guides
Brian crower Cnc stainless steel intake and exhaust valves
Cx racing stroker 4340 billet 92mm crankshaft
Doc race top mount exhaust manifold
Garret GTX3567R turbo
Custom 3 1/2 inch aluminium piping
Haltech ps1000 patch loom kit
KAAZ 2 way LSD
600hp complete 6 bolt axle kit
Custom Aluminium drift shaft ???
Exedy lightweight flywheel
Z32 or Z33 gearbox reconditioned/reinforced what ever is cheaper to install as a kit

Clutch advice?
Do I need Fuel cooling systems? Just Incase
Do I need water mist spray inter cooler? Just Incase
Or what's the best for a getting colder air intake besides big front mount and shortest distance piping as possible?
If a track car only is it possible to do a dry ice setup? Or worth it?
Recommended tuners?
Would be awesome to run 3 settings eg a setting for street lower hp lower boost etc a setting for drag/circuit and a setting for drift if possible.

If it all comes together wouldn't mind testing on street so I need it reliable but if on street would only be a occasion weekend driven and track.

Cheers.

the converted
Car: 99 M3 6.0l
88 Celica All-Trac (somewhere in Cali)
2020 Taco

That looks like a pretty comprehensive list you have. There are a lot of clutch companies that make decent clutches that would work for you If it's a track car, a twin disk wouldn't slip and you won't have to worry about it wearing out on the street too quickly. I wouldn't worry about fuel cooling. If you were looking to do a track only car, you could do an air to liquid inter cooler and ice the water. Recommended tuner is going to be completely based on your area. Ask around for who does a good job with whatever ECU you're going to run. The Haltech that you mention has boost correction available, you'd just need to set up a rotary switch, so you'd have infinite adjustability from full boost to wastegate pressure.

S15dream

Alrighty, cheers for that mate

Return to “SR20DET Forum (rear-drive)”