SR20DET GTiR HELP ... !!! PLEASEE PLEASEE !!

For discussion of front-drive SR20DE, SR20VE and SR20DET engines!
eLp4y4z0r
Car: 200Sx SE-R GTiR

Hey Guys ...

With all i've Read Arround i can see that i know nothing ...

i have a 200sx SE-R and i had a SR20DET bluebird motor but i went crazy boosting 15 psi all the time and just went too crazy, i had my car sitting and i decided to fix it, so yesterday i bought a Nice Pulsar GTiR Motor With Everything wiring harness, ecu, everything complete but transmission, i already have a trans that will work.

I Will Really Apreciate any kind of info that you guys Can have About this ...

also i have a few questions ...

can i use my wiring harness from the 200sx ??

i already have a JWT ecu for SR20DET but i see there is some diferent stuff in the ignition and i dont know what to do ??

Also is there any changes in the wiring harness to do ??

Please If you know something LET ME KNOW ... i need to finish my car i dont have a garage and it's summer down here in FL rains too much ... !!

Thanks In Advance Guys ... i know you will do your best ... !!

94gtirxe
Car: 94 sentr gxe with gtir swap

hey dude send me an e-mail adress and i can give you a wire harness diagram for the gtir motor. te harness will have to be adapted from the 200sx. you will need to add resisters for the 440cc injectors ant the throttle boby wiring will need to be reversed. jwt should reflash the ecu for around $100.00 sienc you allready have a det conversion it should be straight forward. [email protected]

94gtirxe
Car: 94 sentr gxe with gtir swap

Yes i know i can't spell.

riz906
Car: 96 sentra w/gtir motor

EMAIL ME AND ILL SAVE YOU I HAVE THE SAME SWAP ON MY CAR YOUR JUST PUTTING MORE THOUGHT THAN THERE SHOULD BE [email protected]

zer099
Car: 200sx GTi-R

Use your b14 harness. Swap the two outer TPS wires. Make sure you wire the restistor pack into the injectors. Change out any plugs that you need to to match the R's sensors. Make sure you use the sensors that the ECU is programed for. Get yourself an OBDII -> OBDI adapter. Call it a day.

Make sure you set the R up fo rthe ECU you use. GTiR run a base timing of 20 degrees. I would use the R ECU for now, sell or get the JWT ECU reprogramed for you needs and call it a day.

Return to “SR20DE / SR20VE / SR20DET Forum (front drive)”