SR20DET Factory Shop Manual

For the RWD SR20DET cars! Sponsored by Wiring Specialties.
FAST ONE
Car: auto mechanics

Hey board just bought me a copy of the sr20det FSM on ebay. The manuals were almost sold out when I bought mine. Have not received it yet but the guy sent me my tracking #. so it should be here by wednesday. I should be able to help you guys when you need some help with your steeds. I am anxious as this should help me sort the small problems I have coming up at times. Will let everyone know when it arrives.

streetpower

The sad thing is if you would have just looked around on the internet you would have found that the manual you are fixing to get has freely been available to d/l on the internet for a couple years now. The aussie guys did the scanning of the whole fsm for the ca18det, s13 and s14 fsm. The guy on ebay is catching alot of flak over there because these guys worked so hard to give back and someone tries to capatalize on it, its a shame. Personally I think the guy on ebay should get suspended, not that d/l it is any better but I belive you can copy the manual and use without a profit via nissans copyright statement.

SpeedRacer1
Car: 1990 240SX, G35

I still havent been able to find the FSM's everyone speaks of. Everytime I finally think ive found it on an Aus website, the link fails. Does anybody have the complete SR S13 redtop manual they wanna send me? [email protected]

SpeedFreak

I need it too. [email protected]

FAST ONE
Car: auto mechanics

streetpower wrote:The sad thing is if you would have just looked around on the internet you would have found that the manual you are fixing to get has freely been available to d/l on the internet for a couple years now. The aussie guys did the scanning of the whole fsm for the ca18det, s13 and s14 fsm. The guy on ebay is catching alot of flak over there because these guys worked so hard to give back and someone tries to capatalize on it, its a shame. Personally I think the guy on ebay should get suspended, not that d/l it is any better but I belive you can copy the manual and use without a profit via nissans copyright statement.
You are so politically correct you S**k. Hey I have done my research and like many other 240SX owners were not able to find a link that was operational. Lucky you did. Now I have a hard copy that I can have when I work on my car. I guess you still have yours sitting on your computer. I dont have a problem spending $30.00 on something I need and even that someone else was smart enough to provide a service and make some money. Somthing you didnt do and now you're bitching, crying like a baby. You went off talking about copyrite infringement and who started complaining about what!!!!!!!! You seem to be an established member on this board and you have seen where alot of people have been requesting information and you sat on the info. grinning like some silly cat or you just wanted to seem so smart. Well in my eyes YOU ARE NOT SMART ENOUGH. You need to put your brain on suspension. Guys, I bought one you can if you need to, never mind pooh brain. Whiner :uzi :uzi

Daunttless

No, he's complaining that there are several Australian members who put a lot of time and effort into transcribing things for people, and some jackass rips off their work and sells it, when they were trying to do something to benefit everyone. He wasn't attacking you, he was just saying you should have been able to find it for free and not support the scammer. Then, someone who can use eBay but not lycos ( this I"m still trying to figure out ) pays the guy who ripped off all their work, and keeps him in business. Oh, and as far as your hard copy, you can take the computer copy to kinkos and print it out for 2 dollars.

Its not that he didn't think to do it, its that he thought about it and didn't do it because he isn't a jackass. Now you've spent 30 dollars to support a scammer, and you're insulting him for being upset about it.

Oh, and just to point out to YOU, its http://www.silviaaustralia.com/

I did a quick search while I was typing this under "Silvia Australia" and it was the first web site that popped up. I already had it in my favorites, but I don't see how hard it was to find the info.

Enjoy your day. : )

streetpower

Dauntless quoted me to the tee, I in no was was making any negative comments as to your well being :) I just am actually pretty peeved because I talk to the guy who did the original 1200dpi scan.. Now to sooth your nerves and possibly rectify the situation for anyone else here is the link. I didnt include it originally because I assumed you as with most people would have gone to google and did a brief search for it..

Manuals

Return to “SR20DET Forum (rear-drive)”