Sr20de best branches

For discussion of front-drive SR20DE, SR20VE and SR20DET engines!
Muneer
Car: Nissan Sentra 200sti

Hi guys please help

I'm from South Africa and I have a 200 sti Nissan sentra with a sr20de motor.. I've been thinking about changing the exhaust and branches.

1. Should I take out the stick branches and out a custom branch?

2. What do you guys think of the brand scorpion exhaust? Its a UK brand. I want to out a 57mm pipe back to front stainless steel.

These guys will also do my branches which is mildsteel...what do you think should I just go exhaust and branches or keep my branches stock as it is made for the engine.

Please help!!!

2_Liter_Turbo
Car: _________________
'96 S14 Coupe: SR20VET
'90 R32 TH1 GTR: RB26DETT
'92 S13 Fastback: SR20DET
'11 V36 Sedan: VQ25HR
'06 GMT800 2500HD: LBZ Duramax

I am not sure what you mean by branches (regional term differences maybe?). Are you referring to the header/exhaust manifold? Here in the state's, I'd recommend BRM for the exhaust, but not sure if the shipping to south africa would be insane or not. I've never heard of the scorpion brand, so I can't comment on that one. As for a header, most of the ebay stuff works, but they rust pretty fast (even the "stainless" ones, because they use a very inferior chinese "stainless" steel) as well as some small fitment issues. If you can find a used hotshot header from the states they fit great. Header options are fairly limited with the FWD SR's unfortunately.

Return to “SR20DE / SR20VE / SR20DET Forum (front drive)”