Sprint lowering springs

Forum for Nissan wheel fitment, tire selection, suspension setup and brake discussions.
myRed240
Car: '95 Nissan 240SX with a KA-T!
'07 Audi A3 2.0T DSG
'11 G37S Sedan

:rolleyes I know, I know, this question has been exhausted. But my question only relates to sprint springs. How are they in overall ride quality, durability, and handling. I am only inquiring about sprint, if I don't get enough positive feedback then I will go with eibach. I will be using AGX's and STB's F/R. I am a newbie, but I have spent hours and hours reading the posts, but not enough info on the sprints. Please help, thank you!!!!

Exar-Kun
Car: 2005 350Z

I dont know too many people that have used sprints, the eibach setup seems to be a nice combo..

I know that TEIN springs are very nice, but may lower the car more than you want, and that NISMO springs might keep your ride height to high, but will probably provide the best ride/handling compromise as far as I know.

doesnt really help you on the sprint stuff, but...there ya go.

also, r240NA(russ) has a set of spring that he really likes but I cant remember who makes them, check out the atlanta 240 page and see...-chethttp://www.240sx.org/atlanta/

Return to “Nissan Tires, Wheels, Brakes and Suspension”