sprint boost my G37

Member area: Post up your ride and the modifications to date
jdefrei
Car: 2009 G37x

hey anyone know how to saftly remove the accelerator pedal module from my 2009 g37?
need to add my SB to get some extra kick!

Fezzik
Car: 2010 G37 Vert w/ stage 1 GTM supercharger

look at the FSM
www.nicoclub.com/FSM
You can see how it comes apart
I've read up on this a little and seems like a nifty idea. A lot of people are still hesitant but let us know how it works out for you.
Its really not that hard. Its got a digital connector so its not a wire going to your engine bay.

EniGmA1987
Car: '06 Infiniti M35 Sport

Old thread, I know. Just wanted to post some relevant info.

Sprint boost doesnt really add extra kick... All it does it change the amount of throttle each position gives, and throttle tops out at a "lesser" position. You get the same exact effect as a sprint booster simply by smashing down on the gas pedal faster. This little module does nothing to your throttle response, or 0-60 times. All it does is make your gas pedal more sensitive.

timmy0257
Car: 08 Infiniti G35 Journey 5AT
-R2C Intake
-interior LEDs w/ tag lights
-SBD grounding kit
-TBW engine cover
-Eibach Pro-kit
-JL Audio

Future Mods include GT-Spec strut bar & more.

EniGmA1987 wrote:Old thread, I know. Just wanted to post some relevant info.

Sprint boost doesnt really add extra kick... All it does it change the amount of throttle each position gives, and throttle tops out at a "lesser" position. You get the same exact effect as a sprint booster simply by smashing down on the gas pedal faster. This little module does nothing to your throttle response, or 0-60 times. All it does is make your gas pedal more sensitive.
sounds dangerous to me. it took me a week to adjust to the sensitivity of the accerlator and the brakes of my G compared to my truck I had prior.

Return to “G35 and G37 Modification database”