Springs Dilema, yes i searched....

Forum for Nissan wheel fitment, tire selection, suspension setup and brake discussions.
Bbill528
Car: Cars, running, skiing

I'm ordering KYB AGX's and i am not sure yet of what springs I want... I am currently considering Whiteline, Tein S. Tech and Tanabe GF210. I do plan on autocrossing, and handling is the main issue. I don't want to be too low either. Tanabe looks pretty good but i haven't heard much on here about tanabe and tein (mostly just stuff about eibach which i don't want). So basically just an opinion of what you would chose, what you have heard about each or if you have any of those springs.

Tai Mai Shu

Tein, got them love them quiality is top notch, I can order some for you to if you want.

Exar-Kun
Car: 2005 350Z

all of the brands you listed will be more than adequate, you just have to figure out what you want. you obviously picked my top 3 choices in springs for any serious car that will be raced(and doesnt feel like paying for coilovers, or has class restrictions on them).

check the ride height and spring rate notes in the FAQ, and pick from what you want.-chet

Bbill528
Car: Cars, running, skiing

I think I came to a conclusion to go w/ the Suspension Techniques for my car, the 1.3" drop isn't too big and the linear spring rate is great...

tupac03602

i had eibach pro kit put in my car, along with kyb gr2's. ill tell ya tha pro kit is awsome for handling. i have been told from a couple of ppl that they were made for handling also.

Return to “Nissan Tires, Wheels, Brakes and Suspension”