springs and intakes

ONLY for ADVANCED technical discussion about the 240sx!
240south
Car: sports,cars, and ladies

I'm going to be buying an intake and some springs for my in about a week so I was just wandering...what are some suggestions? I'm thinking of going with either the enjen short ram or the AEM short ram intake. I was wandering which springs to get also. I've been looking at the eibach, but I'm not sure whether to get the sportlines or the pro kit. I don't know if the sportlines would be to low for a daily driver, but I'm afraid if I get the pro kit, it want be low enough. Also where is a good place to order them from? Please give me some feedback on the intake and the springs.:confused:

SWIFT_DRIFT

this has been posted at least 3-4 times in the 9 days ive been here...go search and read up instead of posting bro, nothing personal, but it will save everyone a lot of grief.

240south
Car: sports,cars, and ladies

Alright "bro":pface what do you have on your car?

SWIFT_DRIFT

waiting for my sr to get here in oct. then im dropping that in asap, so all my money is going towards that right now :)

red240ne
Car: mmm...donuts

you should just save up on sr as well 240south, because there's no point in putting 100's of dollars worth of sheit into your 240 when you'll just want the sr swap eventually anyways.

SpeedRacer1
Car: 1990 240SX, G35

If you come from the world where intakes drop your 1/4 mile by 2 secs and add 30 hp then maybe you should continue to search the boards. It really doesnt matter what intake you get, just get a K&N filter or a high end blitz or HKS filter at the end of the tube. From what ive been reading the pro kit drops it less than the sportlines and if you worry about daily drivability then keep it at stock height (it wont drop it TOO much).

Return to “240SX Technical Forum”