Spring Moves - Club Loose Season Opener

Including VA, WV, MD, DE, DC, NJ, PA, CT, RI, NY, MA, NH, VT, and ME
EliteJDM
Car: 1990 Nissan Silvia

I know you guys have been waiting all winter for this.

Spring Moves April 10, 2010 Open to Group A, B & C (Group C must have working e-Brake, coilovers and a diff) Dont forget EVERYONE NEEDS an SA2005 Helmet!

$156 paypal to [email protected] $150 if you pay cash/check. PM me for info if you're doing that.

Gates open at 9AM. Driver's meeting at 10AM. Driving starts immediately after. Day ends at 6PM.

Make sure you've read the rules and your car will pass. If you have any questions about the rules please ask. I am going to have to have to not let people drive and not give a refund because you can't pass the rules. There will be no exceptions day of the event, so if there is something you think is wrong or might be a problem, you need to talk to us.

So spread the word. Send in your money. Finish getting the car ready. If all the build threads I've been seeing are any indication, this season is going to be awesome.

If you need tires for the event, tire pricing is up tonight. So place your order on time or there are no guarantees you will get tires in time.

See you guys out there.

If you have any questions go to http://www.clubloose.com/clubl...=3691

Return to “Northeast Region”