Sport-Tuned Suspension on '05 Sedan

Shocks, springs, sway bars, coliovers, bushings, brakes, wheels, tires - This is the place to discuss G-Series suspension modifications!
iceKold

Great site you guys. I just bought a pre-owned '05 5AT Sedan and I am wondering if it has the Sport-Tuned Suspension. It has the 18" wheels that come with the sport-tuned suspension package and feels much tighter than a loaner that I had for a couple days while my car was being seen to at the dealer. I am just dying to find out for sure if I have the tighter suspension and the limited-slip diff. I guess its possible that the dealer swapped the wheels for the original owner of the car, but I would figure the chances are greater there was no swap. Does anyone know any way I can find out how the car came equipped from the factory? I imagine the service dept at the dealer might be able to look it up, I just thought you guys might know how I could visually verify this myself. Thanks.

gjim0535
Car: 2005 G35

you can get a reprint of window sticker from the VIN number.I have sport suspension on my 05 sedan and it came with the 18's.It will say on window sticker if you have the sport option.

Return to “G35 and G37 Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tires”