Sponsorship

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
datechboss101
Car: 2016 Nissan Rogue SL -- RIP
2018 Nissan Kicks SR -- RIP
2019 Nissan Rogue SV w/ Prem. Pack

Guys, I am an official sponsor and brand ambassador for Glass Parency! For a limited time, Glass Parency is giving their windshield protection kit for free (must pay for shipping). This stuff does work and I have it on all my cars, including my 2016 Nissan Rogue SL.

The link if any of you guys wants to get some is:
https://www.glassparency.com/sponsorship/akaash-jakka/

Pento240sx
Car: 1995 Nissan 240SX SE, 1981 Datsun 210 Deluxe, 1981 Datsun 810 Maxima Deluxe and 1999 Infiniti Q45t.

How much is the shipping?

Bubba1
Car: 2003 Nissan 350z
2008 Acura TSX
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

Sounds interesting, but I have a few more questions aside from Pento's; 1. How much are they planning to retail it for, and what is the expected additional charge to apply it? 2. how long is the product expected to last once applied? 3. why should one choose Glassparency over, say, Rain-X, an inexpensive, self-applied monthly product that appears to do pretty much the same thing? (That is, aside from Glassparency presumably lasting longer) 4. Finally and hopefully not a dumb question, but who is "Akaash-Jakka"?

datechboss101
Car: 2016 Nissan Rogue SL -- RIP
2018 Nissan Kicks SR -- RIP
2019 Nissan Rogue SV w/ Prem. Pack

1) Retail is around $100, but with this promotion, its basically free. You can either DIY it or have a authorized installer to install it for free for the first product, but then the price varies by installer.

2) It should last pretty long, as they do give a maintenance packet with the materials to install the chemicals. I had mine for a month now and its still going strong. They do have a 3 year warranty for the product once it is installed.

3) Shipping is $10 per product within the Contiental USA... At least that's what I paid for all three of mine, with three separate orders.

3.5) You are paying for the product whereas this is a promotional thing and you can get the stuff for free instead of paying retail price, but only paying for shipping.

4) That's me bud... I'm one of the sponsors.

Return to “General Chat”