Spokane/East WA Shop?

Including AK, WA, OR, ID, MT, and WY
Foxie
Car: '90 SR20DET 240

Hey guys! I'm hoping somebody can help me out here....

At the end of next month, my husband and I are FINALLY leaving the weird/strange/odd state of Arkansas and moving to Spokane.

Coming with us is my '90 240SX, with a sorta running SR20DET swap that took way too long, done in a friend's driveway and with very little help... There isn't any place around here to take her to, and I don't want to go to the dealership, think that's kinda obvious.

My engine runs great, but we've got a few bugs that I think are electrical-related, plus my speedometer still isn't working. (Never worked consistently since I got her, with the KA and old gauge cluster and the new one swapped in for the tach.)

Anyhow, I've resigned to the fact that it'll be better off to have somebody look at it, and that Washington *must* have people who know the engine and can work on it for me. (Or, better yet, TEACH ME? ;))

Recommendations, please? If you tell me I'm better off driving to Seattle, I will, she'll just need to be towed, which I'd like to avoid if at all possible. (Or the distance anyhow.)

Oh, and if you live in the area and feel like befriending me, that's cool too. Would be appreciated, I've never been to the PNW before. :)

Beancooker
Car: Current Car: 2019 Toyota Tacoma (modded)
Past cars: Way too many to list

I wish I could help, but I don't know of anywhere on your side of the State. I'll ask around a few friends that have gone to school over there, and see what they say.

Foxie
Car: '90 SR20DET 240

Would be appreciated, haha. :)

If nothing else, I will gladly get her to the other side of the state... I've got some wiring issues that need to be worked out. (This much I know, I finally got to drive her for the first time post-swap tonight.)

Return to “Northwest Region”