Spoiler for Coupe

All things Altima Coupe.
KayaVibration
Car: 2008 Altima 3.5 SE Coupe w/ Premium and Tech Packages

Do you guys have any info if there might be a factory spoiler for the Coupe?

I have heard from others that they don't think a spoiler will look good on the Coupe. However, I think a low pro (no light) spoiler like 07 Altima Spoiler might look pretty slick; if not to wide or long. I like the the low pro spoiler on some of the G35's I have seen around. Just exercising my options. Any word would be a .....thanks

jmack
Car: 2008 Altima Coupe 3.5SE CVT VDC Tech Pkg -2003 Murano SL

O.K. here the scoop. Our parts mgr informed me that there is a factory rear spoiler, front chin spoiler, and side sill kit for the 09 sedans and coupe in the pipeline. 2009!..that's the same thing I said. But there is also nismo cold air and exhaust coming sooner I believe. 19" nismo alloys for sedan and coupe also coming.(i'd love to put either bronze or silver with polished lip on mine) I believe i'll start with cold air induction either nismo or k&n, then go to the exhaust. I should pick up hp & a few extra mpg. BTW i dont think i want to fool with the lines of the car with rear spoiler.Jess

KayaVibration
Car: 2008 Altima 3.5 SE Coupe w/ Premium and Tech Packages

Thanks for the info......Jess

audtatious
Car: 2017 Q60 Red Sport. Gone: 2014 Q50s, 2008 G37s coupe, 2007 G35s Sedan, 2002 Maxima SE, 2000 Villager Estate (Quest), 1998 Quest, 1996 Sentra GXE

Jesse, can you see if you can get some form of official announcement concerning those products being released (at least their wording)? I'd love to add it to the altima page.

Thanks

jmack

I spoke with my parts mgr. Officially, those accessories are listed "under developement". If you know Nissan that probably means they will come, but at unspecicfied time frame. BTW parts mgr hopes the 09 launch was a typo(hope so). I'll be waiting with you and will keep everyone informed. Jess

flipr
Car: '08 Azure Blue Coupe, luvin' it!

I found on ebay someone selling an 08 Coupe spoiler, a 'wing' type not the Z style ducktail. They show it installed on a black coupe, looks nice. I'll have to dig thru history to find the url for the guy, don't remember what it was now.

08Coupe
Car: 2008 Altima Coupe

flipr wrote:I found on ebay someone selling an 08 Coupe spoiler, a 'wing' type not the Z style ducktail. They show it installed on a black coupe, looks nice. I'll have to dig thru history to find the url for the guy, don't remember what it was now.
Here it is..http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...ZWD1V

I think it looks like crap, the lines of the rear are NOT spoiler friendly!!

altima coupe
Car: 2008 Black 3.5 Altima Coupe

I tend to like spoilers but I think it would look like crap on the coupe. The Coupe's back end is just to awesome to mess with.

2008 Black 3.5 Altima Coupe

jmack

This is the official wording from Nissan(parts would not give me a print because the list includes actual wholesale cost for other items for their eyes only, lol)

NISMO parts 08 Altima Coupe:Aero kitDecklid spoiler (wing type) TBDFront chin spoiler TBDRear under spoiler TBDSide sill TBDExhaust (2.5 & 3.5) TBDGraphics - already has part #Suspension kit TBDStabilizer bar TBD

I guess TBD= release To Be DeterminedJess

Return to “Altima Coupe (2008-2013)”