speedometer cluster

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
ikalinin
Car: 2018 Infiniti QX60 Deluxe Tech
2018 Nissan Rogue SL

hey all, does anyone else have a speedometer cluster like this one?
i bought my Rogue in MI, and it was a Canada export. I found the guages not bright enough, then noticed that its different from the OEM ones. notice the Km are listed ever 20km/h, vs the OEM is every 40 km/h. anyway, i want to list this on ebay, but i cannot find the part number. anyone?
I ended up getting an OEM one on ebay, swapping them out, and now it looks fantastic! :)

thank you in advance,

casperfun
Car: 2009 Nissan Rogue SL AWD - Indigo Blue

Imho, don’t list it if you think it’s dim, then the buyer will think it’s dim, unless you just sell “as is” and mention the crappy dim display. I actually don’t mind dim. :banana:

On top of it being scratch to hell, some peeps in here are particular about that part of the plastic as I am sure people on eBay would.

:slap:

ikalinin
2018 Nissan Rogue SL

I guess I shouldnt say dim.. but def dimmer, since I'm noticed the difference. The arrows seemed brighter than digits. I have a pic of it on

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Are there no numbers anywhere on the backside? If so, one of them is bound to be the part number.

VStar650CL
Technical Expert
Car: 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL
2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

ikalinin wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:21 pm
i want to list this on ebay, but i cannot find the part number. anyone?
Rogue One wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:28 pm
Are there no numbers anywhere on the backside? If so, one of them is bound to be the part number.
Nissan cluster p/n's are usually a paper tag and often become illegible. If the number is present, it will always be in the form XXXXX-XXXXX. The first 5 identify the type of part for most models, and for a gen2 Rogue cluster will probably be 24810.

Having sold lots of clusters on eBay, I can tell you a part lacking a Nissan p/n will not sell easily. The same goes for a pic lit up with mileage showing, and that should be your "cover" pic. It's also important to put both the p/n and approximate mileage in the listing title, since people often browse with the idea of finding a cluster with similar mileage to their own ride so they don't need to pay for a correction. I also advise putting a disclaimer in the listing text that rolling back mileage by any means is illegal and you're not responsible if they use it for that purpose.

Canada models aren't searchable via NissanPartsDeal, so if there's no identifiable p/n, your best bet is a phone call to the Parts Dept at a Canadian dealership. They'll be able to tell you from the VIN what the original p/n was.

computerguy
Car: 2005 350Z Roadster/2021 ROGUE Platinum AWD

Don't think that is a Canadian speedometer In Canada the KM's are on the out side ring and the Miles are on the inside

ikalinin
2018 Nissan Rogue SL

Right. I think it's an aftermarket cluster exporters used

VStar650CL
Technical Expert
Car: 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL
2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

You can definitely find out with a Consult3+ or some other scanner that can sample the whole car. Gen2 Rogue clusters are all on the CANbus and a good scanner can upload the part number. If it doesn't have one or it identifies in a non-Nissan format, you know it's aftermarket. However, I must add, there isn't much aftermarket for the gen2 in general compared to many other models, so I'd be surprised if there was any aftermarket for a factory-looking unit. Maybe it's JDM or something.

Return to “Rogue Forum”