Spec-V sentra seats in s13 Q's.

NICO's official source for Nissan upholstery, carpet, headliners, and trim information!
Fidelity101
Car: 1993 240sx fastback

I'm having a hard time trying to get a question answered, searched all over zilvia.net, 240sxforums.com, NICO, b15sentra.net and like 2 other sentra boards, but no luck for this question:

Will the spec-v stock seats fit into an s13/240sx, or will they at least clear the tranny tunnel some new brackets, and if not will I have to modify my existing (or new) brackets to make them fit?

its a long shot, but I found a pair of some nice gray ones for 185+ shipping, and they are very similar to the skyline seats, but cost waaaaaay less and are most likely in much better condition than some old r32 seats, I've sat in my friends 04 red v-spec and I like how the feel, and my seats in my s13 are kinda crappy so this would be a cool upgrade, since I'm re doing my whole interior:

already removed tweed and where the tweed was, black or navy suede is going in, recarpeting the floor (it needs it) black by months end and the seats will be the finishing touch (along with fancy gauges I found)

but if I can get them in with minor modification, that be great if it can clear the tranny tunnel, since possibly modifying the seat fit on a 240sx rail or hope the spec v rails and brackets will fit and clear tranny tunnel...

or if anyone here is parting out their spec-v, the gray seats and have a fair price for both, let me know. my email is [email protected]

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

I admit I am not an expert but thats an awesome price and I cant imagine them not fitting.

With a little bracket work almost anything can be made to fit even if it were not a bolt on.

Any competent interior shop should be able to hook for not too much $$, you up if you cant get them to fit.

Fred..

Return to “Interiors”