SPEAKER WIRE COLORS FOR 2007 and 2008 A/S and A/C without BOSE System....

General discussion area for the L32-chassis Altima
rjdmmfl1
Car: 2008 Altima Coupe, Radiant Silver, 3.5SE, Premium Package, VDC

OK, here's the colors of the wires for the 2007 - 2008 Altima Sedan and 2008 Altima Coupe WITHOUT the BOSE SYSTEM...

Left Front Speaker + WhiteLeft Front Speaker - Black

Right Front Speaker + Green/WhiteRight Front Speaker - Brown

Left rear Speaker + Orange/BlackLeft rear Speaker - White/red

Right Rear Speaker + L (Blue)Right Rear Speaker - Black/White

ACC - Violet/YellowIllumination - Red/YellowBAT - Yellow/Red
Modified by rjdmmfl1 at 12:14 PM 5/15/2008

Brandon6127
Car: 2008 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL

If i was going to tie into one of these with a remote wire it would be the ACC wire correct? so a Violet and Yellow wire coming out of the head unit.Would this be safer than running a wire to the fuse box and using the radio fuse with a fuse tapper?

jyoxthimer
Car: 2008 Nissan Altima Coupe

Hello. I just installed an after market radio with steering wheel controls and Sirius Satellite service. I found this post about speaker wire colors and I am stumped. I have everything ready to go except this. My original harness places all the speaker wires together and there are 9 of them. I have the basic factory harness (no BOSE) and here are my colors. Black/Red, Green/Gray, Brown/Blue, White/Blue, Yellow/Green, Yellow/Blue, and Gray. I am so stuck because none of these colors match anything this forum has posted. HELP. I called the dealership and those idiots don't even know how to put in a different radio.

Update: Okay...the 20 pin factory connector doesn't need to be touched in any way as long as you use the wire harness adapter. I was stuck on the black wire which is traditionally ground in a DC system. Apparently this is also a speaker wire. I ran a separate black wire directly to the chassis and then attached all ground-needed wires to this. It worked perfectly. PAC sells the steering wheel control module that does in fact need to tap into the factory harness but PAC's website has the correct colors for the pin#. I still have not found any resource that correctly identifies the factory wire harness colors.

Installed: Kenwood DDX512 with Sirius Satellite Radio and I bypassed the parking brake wire to watch DVD's (in the passenger seat) into a 2008 Nissan Altima Coupe....and I'm a girl!

Modified by jyoxthimer at 8:13 PM 1/1/2009
Modified by jyoxthimer at 8:15 PM 1/1/2009

khisanthax

I noticed in the 09 sedan there's room for eight speakers, two on the dash, two on the front door, two on the rear door and two behind the passenger seats near the trunk.

Does that wiring code still apply?

mytony

That is good.

CMH
Car: 2011 Radiant Silver Altima Coupe 2.5 S

Do those wire colors apply for the 2011 altima coupe as well??

Return to “4th Generation Altima Sedan (2007-2012)”