Spare Tire Jack G37 Convertible

Dedicated to the G37 Convertible. This forum is for convertible-only content that is NOT covered in the other G-Series forums.
Parman
Car: 2012 Infiniti G37 Convertible

Bought 2012 G37 convertible from PP three years ago. Car works perfect. Got TPS warning and sure enough when I got home nail in left rear tire. Went to change tire and no jack. All other related components present in the foam tray sitting in the spare tire....just missing the jack. Jack part number is 99550-JJ60A. New from dealer is $250. Lots of used Infiniti jack for sale on EBay but none so far with this part number. My concern is will these other jacks that all appear to be essentially the same fit in the storage space provided in my car? I can't seem to find any dimensioned drawings of the 99550-JJ60A part. Anybody have a source for a scissors jack that will fit the storage space provided on a G37 convertible? Thank you for any help,

Parman
Car: 2012 Infiniti G37 Convertible

If anybody out there has an '11, '12, or '13 G37 Convertible and has an OEM scissor jack stored in the spare tire would you be kind enough to measure the overall length and width when fully collapsed in the manner in which it is stored and post it to this thread? Thank you very much. I've searched and talked to dealers and am unable to find any dimensioned drawing for this part.

jcoyne7
Car: 2011 Infiniti G37 Vert

15.5 inches long and 3.25 inches tall. It's a pain to get in and out from its spot on the back wall of the trunk right side.

darnet
Car: 2016 Infiniti Q60 Convertible

The way you worded your question makes me think you expected the jack to be in the spare tire well. However, it would not be there. It's in a space on the right side of the trunk's rear wall, behind a removable plastic panel, removable after you first remove the tire. Hope that helps, in case you hadn't discovered it yet.

Return to “G37 Convertible Forum”