sparco seats and belts

NICO's official source for Nissan upholstery, carpet, headliners, and trim information!
Scuffed_ChukiCoupe
Car: Ka-t coupe

I got a question as far as aftermarket seats go and seat belts. Racing harnesses don't allow for you to move back and forth in your seat like an oem seatbelt does right? Im about to buy a set of sparco speed seats but I don't want to b held down in the seats. What should I do

playero_loko
Car: 1991 240sx

Scuffed_ChukiCoupe wrote:I got a question as far as aftermarket seats go and seat belts. Racing harnesses don't allow for you to move back and forth in your seat like an oem seatbelt does right? Im about to buy a set of sparco speed seats but I don't want to b held down in the seats. What should I do
my friend you need to look over... but it is only a 3 point harness and some people here find "unsafe" so its up to you...

http://www.corbeau.com/product...elts/

Scuffed_ChukiCoupe

wow thanks for that link. I dont see why three point would be unsafe. Thats what all cars come with.

playero_loko
Car: 1991 240sx

well the "drifter guys" swear by those 4 and 5 point ones so i just thought to let you know...

Scuffed_ChukiCoupe

yea im not a drifter, i just need a really functional seatbelt i can deal with everyday.

Return to “Interiors”