Southwest Sentras/SPEC V Mega Meet!!!!!! 04/26/2009 PHOENIX, AZ

Including NV, UT, AZ, CO, NM, and TX
omarc85023
Car: 2006 SPEC V

Okay so this is A GO!!!!

What: A Sentra/Spec V meet for all to come out, enjoy some food and have a good timeWhen: 04/26/2009Where: Goelet A . Beuf Community Center south parking lotAddress:3435 W. Pinnacle PeakPhoenix, Arizona 85027-1021 (See below for maps and images via google)Why:Because Arizona and the southwest need a nice sentra meetWho: All sentra owners!!! (anybody else can come too but we ask they do not park in the sentra only section rad on for details)

Okay so i was waiting on the go from the park to do this, and all systems are go, come out, have a good time, enjoy some food and kick it with fellow sentra/ spec v owners

FOOD: I will be grilling myself, some chicken sammiches, burgers and hot dogs, and ill have drinks out there aswell(unfortunately as id like to serve beer it would be more hassle then fun, so therefor we cannot do it, im sorry)MUSIC: im tryign desperately with a friend as ill be obtaining a amplified music permit for this to have a dj so we can have some tunes

DONATIONS : im not charging anyone to come and hang, but if you would like to donate, to help me offset costs, it is GREATLY APPRECIATED, as this is gonna be costing me a couple hundred bucks i expect with everything, so anything you can throw in would be greatly appreciated

Paypal is [email protected] if you want to donate in another form, please let me know ahead of time, so we can arrange something

any funds received will be strictly for the meet, nothing else

There are some rules and some things that need to be noted1. The park is also a PHOENIX POLICE SUBSTATION you can bet your *** theyll be stopping by2. Note number one, any unnecessary revving, stupid driving and burnouts etc will NOT be tolerated, i will personally kick you the **** out3. Have a good time4. No fighting, its a meet, leave your drama at home, and your beef at the keyboard, this is to come out have a good time5. Parking in the highlighted area(see pictures below) will be strictly for sentra parking, any other vehicles are welcome, the only thing we ask is that they park on the adjacent lot(literally just a few feet away) to preserve as much room as possible6. Again note number one any douchery, or anything i consider douchery, and you will be forced to leave, note i didnt use the word "asked", again forced, i want to have a good meet where everyone has fun nothing more7. Respect the property

maps[img]http://nicoclub.com/fs/omar/MAP2.JPG[/img]Sentra parking, highlighted in red, non sentra and other vehicle will be in adjacent lot[img]http://nicoclub.com/fs/omar/MAP1[1].JPG[/img]

google maps link to address of parkCLICK ME FOR MAP

PEOPLE ATTENDING(note some usernames from b15sentra.net and http://WWW.nicoclub.com)

(MYSELF OF COURSE!)-Omar1. Mel - Spec V(aka melly bell here)2. James - Spec V3. Shannon - SE (maybe)(shanno or b15chik)4. Don - SE (maybe)(shans husband)5. Javi - Spec V (javio24)6. Boba - Spec V(local dude)7. Big Head - SE-R(SER_ious)8. Mike - XE(canesxe)9. Snoopy - B16(snoopmyself)10.Scuba - SE(local guy)11.Corey - Spec V(insurgent)12. Juan - frost131513. Brett - BZ14. Tony - TONYxGUNN15. Glen- G_Campbell4416. Tony - Black04SpecV - Unfortunately without my SpecV...

non sentra owners

1. Bryan - WRX (DEFYF8 on this board)2. Andrew - TC(local peep)3. Jon - G20 (local peep)

PLEASE RSVP VIA THIS THREAD OR ON MSV SO I KNOW YOUR COMING!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omarc85023

no one owns a sentra or spec v?

omarc85023

bump any juan?

omarc85023

this sunday woot!

dgreen29
Car: 2010 Sentra SE-R Spec V

any other meets in phx anytime soon??