Southern Oregon drift event...

Including AK, WA, OR, ID, MT, and WY
nopilot s13
Car: SR equipped Chuki

Just extending an invite to anyone who wants to come. This should be a lot of fun with some pretty nice cars showing up. Dates are set for June 12th and 13th with a practice day then eliminations the following day.

Heres the link to the local thread.

http://www.jsmotorsports.org/f...=1357

Modified by nopilot s13 at 12:52 PM 5/8/2008

Asmar
Car: 1994 Nissan Skyline

nopilot s13 wrote:Just extending an invite to anyone who wants to come. This should be a lot of fun with some pretty nice cars showing up. Dates are set for June 12th and 13th with a practice day then eliminations the following day.

Heres the link to the local thread. http://www.medfordtuners.com/f...=7549
Looks like some good ol' fun.

Portland_Chris
Car: 1989 240 hb

i will be there. so count me in

zil40
Car: 89 240sx

well i was guessing that there might be more people going to this from this site hope to see a few people from here show up from what i hear there arent alot of people going to it so i would like more to make it more fun we only had like 8 drivers show up to the one in roseburg it made for alot of track time but not alot of people to bs with

nopilot s13

I'm glad to see that there is an interest in this!!!Just a little update for you guys-So far we have about 7 guys pre-registered from out of town! There are probably gonna be around 5-10 more local guys pre registering within the next 2 weeks. We also have a couple pro cars coming in to give us a good show on how to really drift LOL!

The event is coming along nicely and i would highly recommend pre registering to save a spot and some dollars! Hope to see you guys out there!!! This is gonna be FUN and if everything goes smooth and we have a decent turnout ,then it will look good for having an event next year!

For those of you coming from out of town, you can see the track from I-5 and it's very simple to get to. About 1/2 mile drive time off of exit #31.

SEE YA THERE!

nopilot s13

Oh yeah, one more thing. I put up a link to a different local forum about the drift event.

http://www.jsmotorsports.org/f...=1357

zil40
Car: 89 240sx

hey guys i regasterd today was wondering how many people from out of town are going to be there and if anybody is woried about a place to stay a motel is spendy so was wondering if that is holding people up the cost of the event and a place to stay if so let me no i have fam and friends down there or people want to split motel cost hit me up

nopilot s13

zil40 wrote:hey guys i regasterd today was wondering how many people from out of town are going to be there and if anybody is woried about a place to stay a motel is spendy so was wondering if that is holding people up the cost of the event and a place to stay if so let me no i have fam and friends down there or people want to split motel cost hit me up
Well if a place to stay is holding anyone back just let me know! I'm sure that a few people can have a place to crash with some of our club members or other 240 guys in the valley down here!This is going to be a fun event with a TON of track time!!!

This is a pretty big car oriented weekend for the Rogue Valley. June 12th & 13th will be the drift event.Friday night there will be drag racing at the local track with a bunch of fast rides showing their stuff. On Saturday you can rest up and head down to a great car local car show in Medford.Then on Sunday we have Auto cross racing at what i feel is def one of the better tracks around!(not cones in a parking lot BUT AN ACTUAL RACE TRACK!!!) and when you are all done racing head back down to the car show for the Unlimited Class Show featuring the valleys baddest rides from past to present!!!

Def no lack of stuff to do if of course... your into cars!LOL!!!
Modified by nopilot s13 at 10:34 AM 5/31/2008

nopilot s13

Just an update. We got verification last night that we will be having the Team from UnNatural Inc. bringing down their drift cars on Friday and putting on a great show for us!!! This is looking like it is going to turn out to be a great event and i hope to see some NICO northwest guys sliding around!

hahanoonehasthisnameyet
Car: 91 hatch ♥

I was there!!! It was rad-tastic. I got to ride in Wes's Cefiro. I'll get those video's tomorrow I left them in my buddies car. Who else from the southern oregon drift krew is in here? This arejay btw.

nopilot s13

hahanoonehasthisnameyet wrote:I was there!!! It was rad-tastic. I got to ride in Wes's Cefiro. I'll get those video's tomorrow I left them in my buddies car. Who else from the southern oregon drift krew is in here? This arejay btw.
Yes my friend it was rad-tastic indeed!!! Heres a link to a youtube video i found that was shot by a spectator.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CpTHinanHY

BIG THANKS to all who supported us and came down for the event! And a HUGE THANKS to Wes,Kyle and Peter from UnNatural Inc for making the trip down!!! You guys put on one heck of a show!!!

nopilot s13

hahanoonehasthisnameyet wrote:I was there!!! This arejay btw.
Hey bud,this is Noah ... ya can't forget my car LOL!

hahanoonehasthisnameyet
Car: 91 hatch ♥

Duderz I got like over 40 video's. I just need to find a way to convert them to a smaller size to up load them if some one knows how to i got bunch.

yeah i remember the red chuki with the black hood and the sr swap. I met Dan 'sign dude' about a month ago, he told me about it so we had to make a trip out there, you guys will probly see me around later this summer when the s14 is out of the build up booth.

josh83
Car: 86 corolla/soon to be a 240 the question is sr or kat

i know this is kind of late but the event was awesome! there some word of another one happening November 15! not for sure! they were having problems with getting insurance!

Return to “Northwest Region”