Sounds stupid, but serious... Need help with headlights

Discussion forum for body kits, repair, modifications, interior styling, Audio / Video and internal/external lighting.
SkinnyCindy

I just bought an '09 g37x yesterday and I did not know how to turn on the headlights :blush:

I got off work around 11pm tonight, I thought the headlights automatically turns on when the car starts, but I guess not? Well, I got onto the freeway and thought "This is not right. It is way too dark. My old corolla had brighter lights than this.." So I began tooling with the switch and the high beams turned on. I can tell other drivers were pissed and annoyed. One even let me get ahead of them and they started to high beam me :rolleyes:

So I decided to pull over because it was getting a little serious. I got off the freeway and pulled into a Chevron gas station and a young man, pumping his nice blue Mustang, gave me a signal to turn on my headlights... Wish I knew how!! :chuckle: I pulled right next to his pump and asked for help! He probably thought I was a stupid little Asian girl who shouldn't be driving a car like this, but he was so kind to set my lights on, even complimented me on my fine car :naughty:

Anyways!! Im serious, I dont understand the head light switch on my 2009 infiniti g37x coupe in Red.. LOL!

Please help a sista out, dont be rudeeee ;*

SX APPEAL
Car: 06 G35 Coupe 6MT
95 Maxima SE 5MT

The end of the turn signal stalk is the headlight switch, most Japanese cars have it there.

audtatious
Car: 2017 Q60 Red Sport. Gone: 2014 Q50s, 2008 G37s coupe, 2007 G35s Sedan, 2002 Maxima SE, 2000 Villager Estate (Quest), 1998 Quest, 1996 Sentra GXE

^^^ what he said.

For details please look at your owner's manual as there is a full diagram and walks you through using it. If you don't have an owner's manual you can download one from the http://www.infinitig37.com website.

Marcmywords
Car: 2013 g37 Journey (premium package)

You're probably low on headlight fluid ;)

Return to “G35 and G37 Interior, Exterior and Audio”