sounds like birds chirping after car turned offf

General Discussion forum for Versa Owners
JESCHWARTZ
Car: NISSAN VERSA

Wondering if anyone else has experienced this one. A couple of months ago, at around 6,000 mile mark,
my 2015 Versa Sedan has very intermittenly- its happened 6 or 7 times since that first time- sounds like a flock of birds chirping from somewhere in front of car as soon as I turn the car off. Usually very soft, and lasts 30 seconds or less, but a couple of times louder and lasted a minute or 2.
Its only as soon as the car is turned off.
I'm due for service shortly, but curious if anyone else has had this, and what caused this.
I've googled this, but everything I've found is people having this with car running. This never happpens with the car turned on.
At first, I actually thought there were birds in the garage, but it happened again far from home.
Thanks !

Siki13
Car: Nissan Versa SL 2008

JESCHWARTZ wrote:Wondering if anyone else has experienced this one. A couple of months ago, at around 6,000 mile mark,
my 2015 Versa Sedan has very intermittenly- its happened 6 or 7 times since that first time- sounds like a flock of birds chirping from somewhere in front of car as soon as I turn the car off. Usually very soft, and lasts 30 seconds or less, but a couple of times louder and lasted a minute or 2.
Its only as soon as the car is turned off.
I'm due for service shortly, but curious if anyone else has had this, and what caused this.
I've googled this, but everything I've found is people having this with car running. This never happpens with the car turned on.
At first, I actually thought there were birds in the garage, but it happened again far from home.
Thanks !
I heat the same sound sometimes. Please help us

Return to “Versa General Chat”