Sound dending stuff.

NICO's official source for Nissan upholstery, carpet, headliners, and trim information!
JdrifterCA
Car: 1992 240sx LE

I want my 240sx to be a decent daily driver, but omg.. the car is so noise. wind sound, sound of things viberating etc etc.... so to make driving experience more enjoyable.. wut can i do to reduce ride noises? and how much improvement will the method you provide have? And how much would it cost? as side from that.. if i would to get a set of coilvers.. would my ride be really bad? compring to a stock corolla. which car will be more comfortable? 240 with stance gr+ coilvers or the corolla?

s13gebala
Car: 99 maxima , 91 sr hatch

since you live in cali you must have little or no rust, powerwash the underneath and clean it. get all the gunk off and get some rubberized undercoating and spray wheel wells and underneath.

just dont spray it by exhaust because it will burn it, and dont get the lsd or subframe any of that ****.

floor,frame rails,wheel wells. couple coats get like 8 cans there 8 each.

now anything that hits your underneath bounces off the rubber

JdrifterCA
Car: 1992 240sx LE

ummm i cant think of a way to easily power wash the underneath. are there placese to offer that service or do i bring jack to car wash.

Return to “Interiors”