Sort of unknown GA14

A great resource for Nissan Sentra, Infiniti G20, 200sx, Pulsar, NX1600, NX2000, Tsuru, Primera and Sunny owners.
Firedragon
Car: Nissan Sentra 140i (GA14)

Hi guys - new here and looking for help!

This is my 2001 model nissan Sentra 140i (GA14) and it seems to be a bit unknown around the globe....

Here is some pics of what they look like standard over here:

Well - the problem I had is I can never order anything online because I dont know what model spect will fit on her - so most of the stuff I have had to have engineered specifically for her...

Some of the mods include:

50mm Stainless steel Freeflow Exhaust with JapStyle F1X BoxBranch - Headers - by Wildcat International272 Billet Cams - Exhaust and intakeDastek Unichip with Rev Limiter override (Now set to 7500 RPM)Custom Simaota based Intake SystemFunctional Bonnet scoop with heat shieldFront and rear Strut bracesNissan Sunny 1500 imported gearbox40mm Lowered Koenic Racing SuspensionRacing Bucket SeatWater Methanol InjectionRacing steering wheel. pedals and gearleverSome Audio upgrades....Lots of VynilAnd window tint

Yeah It looks a bit Rice - but the Car is a running Advertising boerd - for the racing sponsors

The car runs both on and off the track and is my daily driver.

I race in the Streetcar Challenge - your car has to be street legal and has to be a daily driver - so we are a bit limited. I also race in the F class - for 1400cc's - so an engine swop is outta the question - we are not allowed NOS or Turbo's and may not touch the sub assembly's.

I still need to do the Head - port and gasflow with bigger valves as well as lifting the compression ratio.

Also working on a set of ITB's - off a Kawazaki GPZ1100 - should be fitted in a couple of weeks...

Standard she made 54kW on the wheels (72BHP) and now she is up to 78kW on the wheels (102BHP) Estimated power at completion is 90kW's at the wheels (120BHP)

The pic of the engine bay is very outdated - not showing the headers or the new (rounded) intake system... But you will get the idea...

Comments and advice welcome!

Firedragon
Car: Nissan Sentra 140i (GA14)

OK - why doesnt my picture posts work?

RED_DET
Vendor
Car: 2004 6 speed G35 Sedan, 2011 G37x, 1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R SR20DET, C7Z06

YOu just can't link pictures from your computer. They have to be hosted by a website like cardomain or imagestation.

Return to “Sentra Forum / Infiniti G20 Forum / Pulsar / NX Forum”