Sort of new here

Nissan 350z / Nissan 370z general community discussion forum
Brad.G.777
Car: 2010 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL

Hey everyone. I'm kinda new here. I used to be a member a few years back but I haven't been on here in a while and lost the credentials to my last account so i had to make a new one. I just wanted to reintroduce myself and get affiliated with the site again.

I'm also wondering if anybody could tell me how the car scene is out in the El Paso, TX area. Come February I'll be spending a couple years there. Also when I get there i plan on buying another Z seeing as how right now I don't own one anymore.

Thanks to anyone in advance and I'm looking forward to meeting some great people on here. :bigthumb:

BusyBadger
Car: '92 240SX, '05 350Z, '13 Juke

Brad.G.777 wrote:I'm also wondering if anybody could tell me how the car scene is out in the El Paso, TX area. Come February I'll be spending a couple years there.
PCS to Ft. Bliss?

In any case it's a nice, dry climate down there - you should be able to get a nice no rust Z pretty easily. We've got regional forums on NICO but Texas is so far removed from me (TN/VA/NC tri-state area) that I've never even looked at our regional stuff for The Lone Star State. If you are going to Ft. Bliss I imagine it will be pretty easy to connect with some folks on post that can point you in the right direction (as well as away from the wrong ones).

Welcome (back) to NICO! :badger

Return to “350z / 370z Discussion”