Some i35 parts for free. U pay S&H

The club for Nissan Maxima and Infiniti I30 / I35 owners, and the official home of Maxima Club of America!
EdBwoy

I found some parts that for whatever reason I've been holding onto. I kept relisting them on ebay but I realize the buyer attention hasn't been that crazy on them.

I was hoping they'd be of more use to someone than being in a landfill. If they aren't worth it to anybody here, no prob. I can scrap them with some peace of mind knowing I tried.

Located in zip code 62221
PM me or post here and I'll be prompt to respond

I don't care to make any money off of them, but it will be appreciated if I can recover the costs of packaging and driving around.

Without further ado,

1. Entry/ Security package
Engine Computer A56-T64 ZP5 23714 5Y700
Transmission Control Module A64-000 EA4 31036 5Y701
Smart Entrance Control/ Security Unit 28595 5Y700 KBRASTU10
Engine/ Computer Immobilizer 28590 C9901
One Infiniti logo key with an OEM transponder chip
Steering column with ignition cylinder still attached
The front driver's door lock cylinder

Basically, this set will replace everything relating to engine management and security in an Infiniti i35 as simple bolt-on replacement with no reprogramming necessary. It would also work in a Nissan Maxima with the exception of a trunk lock cylinder.

2. Audio and cruise control switches

3. Wiper and light switches + clockspring

4. Climate control unit

5. Kickplates/ Door sill scuff plates

I will add pictures later if I get the chance. I have the same thing posted in a different forum and that has pictures of the stuff because it was a simple drag and drop upload.

EdBwoy

Update:
I don't have any of the parts listed anymore.

- best regards

Return to “Maxima Forum & I30 / I35 Forum”