SoCal240SX Meet

Including HI and CA
BuudWeizErr

I met up with Black240 (Anand), Jeff and Steve (I can't remember what forums they were from) at about 8:30 this morning, and tried to get Anands car running. No luck, so we all rolled out, ran across a nice S14a on the way to the meet, so we all just cruised in together; 3 S13's and an S14. The meet was pretty sweet, there wasn't much happening, just a lot of nice cars to look at. I was actually suprised at the lack of SR20's that showed up. There were only a half dozen that I knew of, all of whom I knew previously. I know there were at least 4 KA-T's there (3 S14's and 1 S13). Just some badass cars to look at, as well as a few R32's, an FC and a couple HachiRoku's. The show winner was Signal Auto's S15 of course though. Such a beautiful car. I left about 12:30 to go to phase2 on my way home and blew my turbo gasket, which sucks a big one. If you go to the link, Anand and I can be seen in the fifth picture. My hood is popped. Something that I guess a lot of people didn't want to do. I took these pics way early. When I left there must have been 60 240's in that parking lot. Theres only like 10 in my pics.

All in all, I'd say it was a good day.

http://noclownz.dnsalias.net/s...x.htm

Here are my pics:

/|\ Say hi to Anand!

BuudWeizErr

BuudWeizErr

bruinbear714

I came there around 11am and to my surprise I saw at least 3 KADE turbos, each running a different setup. The one I liked was from the white car (I didn't catch the owner's name) but he had a SWEET setup running at 10psi of boost.

Sorry no pictures from me cause I forgot the camera at home. There were quite a lot of SRs - but not everyone wanted to pop their hood.

On a side note unrelated from the meet, some guy is selling his s13 with a blacktop installed for $3500 and my friend is picking it up. What a steal. Comes with greddy intercooler kit, greddy 3" dp, greddy bov, and an act 6puck clutch. :oface Only problem is the engine runs like crap due to some sensor/wiring problems.

drifter
Car: Drifting, cars, etc.

I finally met Anand...awesome guy with an awesome car (don't worry man, next meet, your S14 will be up and runnin' fo sho...!), and BuudWeizErr, Mr. I'm-Gonna-Cut-You-Off-On-The-Freeway-Cause-I-Have-An-SR, heheh lol, you jacknut. Great meet! Can't wait for the next one....that S15, omg, the turbo was bigger than my head....

drifter

Well, here's a couple of pics I have of the several I took, this one with a shot of my car on the left and BuddWeizErr behind it, and Black240 talkin to GraphikG04....

And this one of that Sileighty.....:)

drifter

White FC.....oooOOOoooo....Pretty good turnout this time....:)

b240

where was this located?

drifter

It was in Carson....at Shine Street Motorsports....you didn't hear about it?

yeswepromise

damn i hate work...made me miss this meet. oh well, i should make it to the next meet whenever it is. drifter----you put in the caption that says the black car is a sileighty.i believe that black car is just a regular s13 owned by a guy named Charlie. it looks almost the same as Benson's car which is the sileighty. (i'm just trying to be a know-it-all)oh and that FC i saw at Signal Auto today and damn it looks nice.

b240

no i didnt , i never know about these things and always miss them..=\

drifter

yeswepromise wrote:drifter----you put in the caption that says the black car is a sileighty.i believe that black car is just a regular s13 owned by a guy named Charlie. it looks almost the same as Benson's car which is the sileighty. (i'm just trying to be a know-it-all)oh and that FC i saw at Signal Auto today and damn it looks nice.

Good job. You accomplished your goal of being a know-it-all, hehhe jk....ok well, it looks a lot like a Sileighty, doesn't it? :)

Repo Man
Car: '15 RAM 1500, 4x4

Wow, looks like you guys had a great time! Thanks for the pics!

I'm moving you over to the "meets" section.

BuudWeizErr

Anand

thanx guys... haha.. it was alot of fun.. Hey Lien.. you were there?!?!?! you should have called me or something.. I would have liked to meet you.. Thanx for giving me a ride to the place Rayan(Bud) and thans to Jeff for giving me a ride back home. I hate not having my car... Guess what Rayan.. it was my starter that went out... isn't that something. I had a problem with it last meet but they couldn't duplicate it and so they didn't replace it but I guess this time it went out completely. I'll just have them check out the idling peoblem once they have it running. but I am thinking about having a little meet once it is fixed.. I know you guys will be down. hopefully we can get more people from here go join us!

drifter

I'm definitely down, hehe, pay attention b240! You're coming to the next one! :)

bruinbear714

Black240 wrote:thanx guys... haha.. it was alot of fun.. Hey Lien.. you were there?!?!?! you should have called me or something.. I would have liked to meet you.. Thanx for giving me a ride to the place Rayan(Bud) and thans to Jeff for giving me a ride back home. I hate not having my car... Guess what Rayan.. it was my starter that went out... isn't that something. I had a problem with it last meet but they couldn't duplicate it and so they didn't replace it but I guess this time it went out completely. I'll just have them check out the idling peoblem once they have it running. but I am thinking about having a little meet once it is fixed.. I know you guys will be down. hopefully we can get more people from here go join us!

Yeah I was there. We were the group that came in around 11ish with the white, black and red s13 and my silver s14. I didn't really get to talk to many people cause I spent the whole time talking to the guy with the KA turbo in his 95/96. That and we arrived late because we were looking at a s13 with a blacktop some guy is selling for $3500, and we had a hard time finding the location.

I was suppose to meet the guy with the red 240sx with leather interior but he wasn't around his car most of the time. Was going to check out his sound system with his CDT components and how he had it setup since I am getting the CDT eurosports. :)

By the way, did you install your fans yet? I'm free this upcoming weekend after I install my speakers and can come up to help you out.

yeswepromise

drifter--- yeah the cars are very similar.black240---i hope that i can make it to the little meet you might have. i hope my work doesnt mess me up again.

Anand

Lien, I haven't installed the fans af of yet.. but yea, I might just do that this weekend. I'll let you know about it.... Some help would be awesome...

Yeswepromise.... that's cool if you can meet up, that would be nice.

Rayan (both! =)~ ) My car is finally running. My starter had gone out...

also for anyone who is going to be installing anintake.. make sure the hose that is right above the throttle body get's plugged into the intake itself and don't attach a little filter on it because that is what was causing my engine to shut off... the MAF could not account for all the air that was coming into the system... so I put the mini filter on the head.. it worked perfectly... I'll post a picture of it and that will explain it more.

Stock-S13

looked like fun damn job i wanted to go so bad.. thats sucks i got my pay check too only 74.08!!! i missed a 240 meet for 74.08!! but i want to go to the next one or one in march seeing as how i have that month cleared. but yeah sorry i missed that

drifter

Good to hear the car started Anand....man I've had to deal with broken starters on my other two cars as well, my Supra and Corolla AE86 (which I sold awhile back)....ok, so if I want to install an intake, connect hose above the throttle body into intake itself, got it. :)

Return to “California Region”