SoCAl Summer meets/runs and stuff

Including HI and CA
S13s Lost Illusion
Car: Drifting, Girls, Pool

We should start setting dates we can all go. Ya know, build a tight 240 group down here in Socal. Plus, I'd like to see some of the NorCal guys too maybe when I go up north, to go screw around for the fun of it.

Yes, I 'm one of those people who just drives, anywhere pretty much cuz I love driving.

But for the summer, people, think of dates so that we can have small meet or big if it comes to that, or a run possibly.

Remember, keep this in mind, kinda has to be on weekday, clear of people's schedule, and all that good jazz. Just suggest a date and we'll go from there.

We should try to meet at least ONCE or TWICE a month, we will have more free time cuz it's the summer.

Oh and BTW, make sure you keep an eye on your car... please no overheating...

Stock-S13

jun 19th, last day of school for me get somthinggoing iam gonna want to blow off some steam, after finals..

edgar

twofortyesecks
Car: 08 Nismo 350Z
08 Ruckus

First off I am new to the board, I just bought my 93 240 a few months back, so, yeah. On the topic of meets I just want to bring up the D1 event in August here in So Cal. I saw another thread on this and it seemed to kinda get off topic so I am bringing it up again. I know I am defiantly going and I am going to convince my buddy from Nor Cal to come down, he has a 91 240 drift setup (including dents and speed holes) So if there are plans to go as a club-esk type of thing keep me in the loop!

Phax
Car: Control dynamics

Woo hoo... yet another SoCal meet thread! As I said in all the other ones, please keep me informed of whatever you get setup.

[email protected]

Thanks!

Stock-S13

uhh hey guys, yeah dude pat i think ryan in also in. we spoke online and said if we wanted to do somthing, he was al ok. oh and i got food this time =).. we cant go to turnbull a friend of mone told me there were cops just chilling there waiting to cacth peope and i, dont want to fall of victom to this. and hey pat do i still get me free hicas struts =)!! take it easy..

Edgar

Anand

course I'm in... I'm the meet whore... and I haven't seen ryan on here much... I can speak for the inner circle... he he... so to speak..

Bryan, Brian, I, and Ryan.... will be there... right guys!?!?!? don't make me look bad....not that, that's possible.. but...

yeswepromise

where am i going to be?

Anand

same place the rest of us are....

meet at SONIC's in Fullerton! that's the place all the car meets are and no cops bother us there

yeswepromise

when is the meet holmes?

C-Kwik
Car: 2013 Chevy Volt, 1991 Honda CRX DX

You guys should get registered on the socal240 yahoogroups.

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/SoCal240SX/

As far as Sonic Burgers, I've had problems with them in the past. The PT Cruiser's owners club used to hold regular meets there bringing in some 100 PT's from across socal. for a single meet. The manager actually got upset that it was blocking all their regular customers. "Hello lady, you have 100+ people here with their families, and they are hungry." They no longer hold meets there. I'm not inclined to deal with the crap that manager puts out.

koukis13
Car: r/c cars, drifting streetracing, being with family tuning cars

INCLUDE ME!!! in all the meets just let me know when and where my name is Henry i live in so cali i am new to the forums just bought my second 240sx, i want to meet other 240sx owners, i just got it running again first i blew a hole the size of a orange i my tranny got that fixed then couldnt start cause my fuel pump went out, question will a racing make a big difference in acceraltion? just put in havent driven it yet

koukis13

:ylsuper hey we should all get together for a BBQ meet at some park in so cal that way the cops wont mess with:thinker i remember back in the day about 10 yrs ago in the rosemead park off the 60 frway the old scholl nissan lowrider trucks would meet there, does any1 have plans for the 4th??

Anand

yea!... let's do it... How does Sunday afternoon sound to you guys???

So that will be July the 5th...?????!?!?!?

BTW... with Sonic's... I can understand when there are 100+ cars but I don't think our little meet will get that big... and in any case... there is a huge a$$ parking lot there... we can just park next to sonic's... the reason I said it because we have had a meet there a few times adn anytime I go by there, some car club is having a meet there as well. I also talked to some of the employees and they said the are used to the car meets and stuff... they just tell people not to show off and don't be an idiot... you know.. be curtious and don't start ****

S13s Lost Illusion
Car: Drifting, Girls, Pool

kewls kewls July 5th is a god day to meet, we just need to tell people now. we need some mad connections to get everyone together. since everyone has their own thing to do.

yeswepromise

i think i might make it. i might be going to san francisco for drift day 6 so i'll see what i can do.

Anand

Let's start a new thread with the date in the title!? so people will look into it...

Anand

or what I can do is just e-mail everyone that has registered in the socal thread adn just tell them to post into that new thread?? i might just do that....

Stock-S13

so what no one wants to do any thing on thursday? i really wanna go out and not stay home.. plus all the cops are gonna be out over here b/c graduation drunk kids and what not. so i can risk getting caught after 10 over here. let me know, hopefully pat you found some spots over the weekend...

Edgar

mickee
Car: car

hey you gusy should also come to my other meet... so a pre meet for the summer.....

koukis13

I'm IN!!! what streets is sonic burgers off?? and sunday is totally cool with me , keep me informed

Return to “California Region”