SoCal CUBES where you at?

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
superskunk
Car: '07 Super Black Versa S Hatch,'06 Super Black Murano SL

we are looking for SoCal CUBES to join us in the SoCalVersa/CUBE club.... we are mainly around LA, so if you're a new CUBE owner, send me an email.... you can find it in my profile....

damian666robin
Car: 2009 nissan cube

we are in the socal area! Reseda and Mission Hills area.well meet up!

superskunk

anymore new SOCAL cubes out there? we have a big micro meet coming up in Oct. so it would be nice to represent more Nissans in a scene that is dominated by Toyota and Honda

damian666robin

i dont think cali is getting much cube love rite now, all the kind of people i seen driving cubes are not your average tuner look a like person, it is been used more for like a daily commuteraltough i just drove yesterday by the nissan dealer where i got mine and for my big surprise there were no cubes at all.like you said toyota is dominating a little bit with their scion linehonda will always be out there with their buckets and fart cans no doubt!but that is just what people like to drive and showoff because when it comes about car shows there is nothing better than a row of bad a** 350z and a club full of G coupes my personal opinion is the cube will take off very soon out there car show wise and people wise, i dont think other micro cars like it will reach the level i think the cube haves, like the yaris or the kia soul or the former micro king the xb, simply because is a nissan and when it comes about that well...lets just say i loved my g coupe a lot more than my audi tt, for me nissan is the best wether is a off road titan or a cool cube or a bad a** GTR

so think about it maybe you guys should try to organize a meet by versa/cube itself instead of trying to go under the skirt of the micro images blur! dont get me wrong i have an xb myself but i think the cube haves enough potential to shine by itself instead of depend on other cars to be recognized...and NO it shouldnt be compared with a kia, because i cant compare nissan with kia at allthink about it, if you guys make a meeting versa/cube for sure i will roll but i feel out of place going where is gona be floded with other car companys like you said earlier.....

superskunk

the only reason we meet up with the other micros is to show them that we are here and we are growing.... but other than that it is so hard to get the Versa crew together.... and im still looking to add a few more cubes to our line up... i wanna try and hit the show scene next year with a good sized team... no luck yet.... see you soon....

damian666robin

i hear you...get a team or crew together is hard really hard specially this days of rescecion not many people are hooking uo their rides or once a team invites a car and his driver to roll with them the rookie expects something in return like a sponsor from the team or something like that.

i tryed so hard to roll with other teams from the smallest local team to the biggest team on the west coast but there is always something anoying on all teams and is DRAMA! car clubs are filled with it and i just dont like to deal with drama so after putting so much thinking i decide to made my own team next year.....why or how?how....well i realize me and my wife we have enough cool cars to started upwhy? ....after roll with some of the biggest team out there i just cant handle no more "team monthly dues" "fee for shirt" "fee for team decal for the car" "the pressure of trying to hard to look myself good infront of other OG member" is just so much i just cant handle rite now...and honestly dont feel like keep following orders.

my team will start with my own carsnissan cubescion xbdodge neon "lexus gs front end conversion wide body"dodge neon under project1980 old school firebirdand i could add the audi but not long ago i decided to let it go...too many cars on projects....lol!i am naming my team/crew "darkest nightz" if you and your versa crew guys wana join! hey more than welcomei basically wanna run a team with no president or no leaderno team dues no team shirt feesi mean i will create t shirts with the team name but it doesnt mean that if someone wants to roll with me will be forced to buy a team shirt not at allyou will see my team runing start of next year

superskunk

the socalversa/cube isnt a team per say, in that sense we dont charge any kind of fee... all we are is a few people who like what we drive and are continually looking for ways to improve the performance for our cars, or even just to gain better knowledge.... with that being said, we do things like auto x, BBQ's and get togethers.... lately its been harder and harder for people to come out, but when do get out there we have a good time... and as far as the car show scene, it was just a concept that is still in the air...

xXCarChickXx
Car: Traded in my S14 for 1.8SL Cube

I wish you guys weren't so far cuz i'm in Temecula

nosser
Car: Nissan 350z Nissan Cube

I am looking at getting a cube but probably closer to the middle of October now. I used to have a 1st gen xb so I am excited. I'm in Anaheim so I will probably roll to that micro meet at AutoToyz. I may be in the 350z tho haha. Damian666robin I was the one who emailed you about the springs.

damian666robin

nosser wrote:I am looking at getting a cube but probably closer to the middle of October now. I used to have a 1st gen xb so I am excited. I'm in Anaheim so I will probably roll to that micro meet at AutoToyz. I may be in the 350z tho haha. Damian666robin I was the one who emailed you about the springs.
sup! just holler when u ready to pick them up them springs

superskunk

cool, we will see you down there for sure!

tbone13
Car: nissan cube sl

im in wla, id be down for a meet sometime.

lmk

superskunk

where in LA do you stay? i stay in echo park... email me and we can set up a meet, there is a big one coming up Oct. 17th....

Zero2Endless
Car: 2002 VW GTI 337 (Sold) 2009 Pearl White Cube 1.8S 6MT

Down. Oct. 17th at Autotoyz? What used to be Super Autobacs until they went sour? I just bought my car last sunday on the 20th of september, so it is stock LoL.

damian666robin

looks like there is gona be a good amount of cubes for this meeting....goooood! i am actually looking forward this meeting

SuperFluke

Rowland Heights silver Cube 1.8sl

superskunk

it doesnt matter that youre stock, just as long as you show up and give some support to the nissan micro scene....

meisrandy
Car: CUBE 1.8

im in socal too!! around LA!! got a white cube 1.8

cubeperformance.com
Car: Nissan Versa, Titan, 300ZX TT

superskunk wrote:cool, we will see you down there for sure!
It was really great to see the nice turnout we had representing the Cube/Versa community...the best I've seen so far at one of these events....We had (and Theo can chime in if I'm wrong) four Cubes and Five Versa's and it was great meeting everybody...some really nice rides...congrats. There were a few people there taking pictures so I'm sure we'll get some posted sooner then later.

Thanks again to all those that were able to make it, and for those that couldn't hopefully we'll see you at our next get together here in So Cal.

meisrandy
Car: CUBE 1.8

so how do i join this cube club? wheres this meet at? i heard about it its gonna be huge

nosser
Car: Nissan 350z Nissan Cube

meisrandy wrote:so how do i join this cube club? wheres this meet at? i heard about it its gonna be huge
Well the meet was just this past Saturday. I stopped by saw 2 other cubes and another white one pulled in as I was leaving... We should have another meet.

I just picked up my white 1.8 last friday and picked up the springs today! thanks Damian!

superskunk

hey, bryan send me an email, i need to ask you a question...

damian666robin

nosser wrote:Well the meet was just this past Saturday. I stopped by saw 2 other cubes and another white one pulled in as I was leaving... We should have another meet.

I just picked up my white 1.8 last friday and picked up the springs today! thanks Damian!
your welcome! anytime man

superskunk

hey, bryan send me an email, i need to ask you a question...

topgear

Thanks for letting me know about your socal cube club. I'll send the owners your way as I come across them.

Mister
Car: 09' Cube, 05' Evolution MR

Hello,Newb here from So Cal just saying Hello!!

Picked up a Black 1.8s Cube several months ago.

xXCarChickXx
Car: Traded in my S14 for 1.8SL Cube

So I'm in the riverside area and got my 1.8sl a few months ago. When's the next meet?

superskunk

sorry been pretty busy lately but here it is ladies and gentlemen... hope to see some of you there!

damian666robin

i like the "if you plan to eat bring it" lol

hey man we having a cube meeting at the end of february if you are interested in showing up let the other versa guys know about...more than likely at the parking lot of super auto toyz

sorry i havnt posted here since it started in other forum, most local cubers are in the other forums....

superskunk

ok sounds good... we look forward to seeing more of the Nissan micro scene...

Return to “Cube Forum”