Socal 240'S!

Including HI and CA
bustav13t
Car: Learning, Driving

do you need membership to get costco gas?

drifter
Car: Drifting, cars, etc.

That's a yes

Anand

all you suck!!!!

Holisticbeatz

fakts13 wrote:hey kenny, did you call me yesterday? sorry, i didn't answer if you did, i was jet skiing in hawaii.
Jetskiing. Yea, I called.. my car runs fine now and that's all that matters.

Rockenreno
Car: 1997 BMW M3

I would go sometime, but that's a full 2 hour drive for me... you guys should come down to San Diego so I don't have to get my lazy *** up to craptastic LA.

drifter
Car: Drifting, cars, etc.

San Diego my butttttttt

Doriftomodachi

i'm down to go to rife praza

3rD GeAr
Car: cars

i will go next weekend if anyone is going

silentsamurai

How about we get a meet going on this weekend. If its too soon of a post let me know, and we can schedule it for next weekend. If anyone wants to go please post. Sound gooD? well talk to you all soon. Peace!

3rD GeAr
Car: cars

maybe. have to get the injectors back in my car then ill see

bustav13t
Car: Learning, Driving

i'm down, what day and time?

btw, underground or in the back?

silentsamurai

Alrite, lets do this. this saturday the 25th in the back parking lot at 6. Go ahead and post different if you cant make it or will be showing up at a different time. THanks . Pease. If u wanna contact me AIM me at Jitsumantis. Thanks again.

-Adam

BuudWeizErr

Nov 1st, we are meeting up there. It was posted on Club4AG yesterday. Meet in the back.

twofortyesecks
Car: 08 Nismo 350Z
08 Ruckus

Is anyone going today (the 25th) I'd go to these things but gaddamn work gets in the way. How late would I be if I show up at 10ish? I don't know when they end, I know they start 6 or so. I still need to try boba. Last time they were out and it was really ummm. . . crappy. Its either this or inappropriate driving in the hills.

stretch240sx

im with rockenreno, we need to get a meet in san diego area, hey rock, you live near costco?

once again san diego area meet... someone plan it.

Creture546
Car: Cars, money, girls

why do you have 2 differnt sets of rims??? why not get 4 of the same

twofortyesecks
Car: 08 Nismo 350Z
08 Ruckus

I went to Life Plaza on Saturday, no one was there. At least I didn't see any group of 240s, just 2 random ones in the parking lot. There was a really nice R32 anyway. Is there more than one Life Plaza? I think I remember something about other ones. I was so proud of myself finally going to another meet.

stretch240sx

hey rockenreno, want to car pool down to life plaza saturday? i want to go i just dont want to drive all the way down there by my self... my *** will probably fall asleep if i aint got no one in the car. ill drive you just got to get up to oceanside...

Holisticbeatz

Here's the rundown on meets coming up in November. :)

November 1st (Saturday), there's a Club4AG meet @ Life Plaza in Rowland Heights. I'm not sure what the turnout is at those meets, so I assume they're good. I'll probably go because I'm a Life Plaza whore.

November 7th (Friday), there's a joint Zilvia.net/Speedoptions meet @ The Upper House Tea Shop in Huntington Beach. More information could be found on the events/meets section on Zilvia.net.

November 29th (Saturday), there's an all-Nissan meet going on @ California Speedway in Fontana. This is going to be a kickA$$ event because there's a Nissan-only car show, Nissan vendors and a novice drift school! I already signed up, it's only $100 for the drift event and $25 for the car show meet! If you own a Nissan and live in CA, this is the event to go to. Sign-up ASAP, spots are filling up fast. Also, all proceeds from this event will go towards the Red Cross and relief efforts for those displaced by recent wild fires that has plagued So. Cal these past few days. It's a worthy event! If you haven't signed up yet, DO IT NOW!

Click here to enter your car for the Nissan Festival

Click here to participate in the drift event!

Why are you still reading this? GO SIGN UP NOW NOW NOW NOW!! :D

Return to “California Region”