So where my lancaster drifters at?

Nissan dominates the drift scene - Always has, always will.
SirDriftsALot
Car: 96 240SX S13 SR20DET swap

Hey guys i live in lancaster PA and was wounderin if anyone else slides near me? also if anyone knows of anywhere SAFE to practice around the area?? ive been asking everyone and tryin to find a place BUT im comin up pretty empty handed and im tryin to get off street just cause the last thing i want is another ticket and its just not all that safe... so if any of you guys know of a hot spot or are just looking to get a group together let me know!!!!

APS-zx90
Car: 07 Infiniti G35 and 1990 Nissan 300ZX TT

Hey man, me and a friend like to get together to drift our cars... we are from harrisburg, we wouldnt mind getting another drifter in the mix. My friend nate has a 91 240sx KA motor as of now soon we will be swaping it out.

SirDriftsALot
Car: 96 240SX S13 SR20DET swap

oh thats cool, ya i got a 92 S13 HB full SR20 swap with a few mods nothin too crazy yet. so do you guys have a place to slide or do you just kinda hit up back roads and parking lots?

APS-zx90
Car: 07 Infiniti G35 and 1990 Nissan 300ZX TT

There are a few places around our town that we like to go to, parking lots and empty streets... we are trying to find the oval track at state college.... no luck so far, we like to drive around looking for nice S turns around the area. What about you do you have any places?

Return to “Nissan Drift Forum”