So uh. . didn't know my rear seats recline

A forum for the legendary Nissan Pathfinder and Infiniti QX4.
KoukiS14
Car: 2005 G35x - Lakeshore Slate / Stone

This post is meant for other noob or stupid R50 drivers, such as myself. I noticed a pic the other day of the backseat of a Pathfinder, and one seat was at a different angle than the other. .

I confirmed it. . I'm happy, 'cause it adds just enough more room for my rear seat passengers

fueler
Car: 2 Nissans, 2 BMW's

hahahah u have a lot to learn. Did you know the spark plug tools are under the rear seat? DO you know there is an armrest back there, as well as an ashtray, cupholder, and power outlet? And another power outlet in the cargo area?

KoukiS14

Yes sir, I did know all of that. But I haven't verified the presence of said tools -- I have been meaning to.
Modified by KoukiS14 at 3:45 PM 2/2/2007

fueler

Did you know that you can silence the alarm by holding the lock and unlock buttons (on the remote) simultaneously for 4 seconds?

You know you can adjust the compass to what region you're in by holding down the button on the compass? (the region guideline is in the manual, available in PDF format on google or I can email it to you)

KoukiS14

According to the back of my remote, it's 2 seconds. . Yup. .

And yeah, I read the entire owner's manual front to back when I purchased it.

Buzzman
Car: 2017 Mazda 6 GT
2023 Kia Stinger Elite V6 AWD.

Hey, don't feel bad. I have an 02 Pathfinder, and after 2 years of ownership, I finally discovered (by accident) that I could open my front windows remotely by holding down the unlock key. Now I wonder what else I don't know.

fueler

Buzzman wrote:Hey, don't feel bad. I have an 02 Pathfinder, and after 2 years of ownership, I finally discovered (by accident) that I could open my front windows remotely by holding down the unlock key. Now I wonder what else I don't know.
That applies from 2001 and up. Believe me, I have tried.

KoukiS14

Buzzman wrote:Hey, don't feel bad. I have an 02 Pathfinder, and after 2 years of ownership, I finally discovered (by accident) that I could open my front windows remotely by holding down the unlock key. Now I wonder what else I don't know.
oh wow. . THAT is cool -- I've never heard that.

fueler: thanks for posting. . I'd drag my half-naked *** out into the 10 degree weather to try this if it weren't for your post

pathfinder_se_black
Car: 2000 pathfinder, FG2 civic si

haha i didnt know the seats reclined either, i need to look into the remote windows more, i want to convert on a 2000.

KoukiS14

pathfinder_se_black wrote:haha i didnt know the seats reclined either, i need to look into the remote windows more, i want to convert on a 2000.
oh thank god. . haha

Yeah the remote window feature would be pretty nice on a hot day a few minutes before leaving the office.

fueler: today, I confirmed the previous owner did NOT steal my tools. I'm happy.

KoukiS14

oh wow. . THAT is cool -- I've never heard that.

fueler: thanks for posting. . I'd drag my half-naked *** out into the 10 degree weather to try this if it weren't for your post

Return to “Nissan Pathfinder Forum / Infiniti QX4 Forum”