So Super Mods are better than the rest?

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
I H8 UR DSM

So i see if a mod starts a thread saying the 'SR sucks', its all good, but if someone else did, it would be considered a flame, and be moved to the ring...Hmm, sounds like a BS way of doing things to me.....Maybe it should just be a prerequisite, that we all bow down to paul and the all mighty CA, that might make him happy.

Great to see where all not =

Movingviolation240
Car: Big boost and flying are 2 of the 3 things I can't turn down

Actually Dauntless (the guy who moved the post) is a CA fan, and he thinks that the SR is overrated as well. The reason he moved that post was that he was playing around tryin to see how his moderator powers worked.

Anyhow, get over it and laugh like the rest of us

I H8 UR DSM

:uzi

Atom12
Car: Baggo, cars, and more recently home improvement...I need a job.

That's what I like about this board. The overt sarcasim is great, and it seems like it's all in good fun. I think Duantless takes insults as well as he gives them. Some of the other boards I'm on, nobody steps out of line for fear of flame. But here it's just like hanging out with friends, talking cars and making fun of eachother. I own a Honda but I spend most of my time here laughing my arse off. And yes I can laugh at the V-tECh ownz joo yo jokes too.

juazam_186
Car: Cars & Computers

Atom, This forum IS great. It's nice to see people having fun with the new forum. Not only that but there IS some great stuff to put a smile on your mug.The ninja thread is just one of the funniest I'd ever seen!:D :ylsuper

Daunttless

Making fun of each other is all we have to do to pass the time when there are no questions. : ) We don't take much seriously unless you are an idiot and/or lying or spreading misinformation. That makes us angry, but other than that, we don't care. Just have fun. : ) We don't care much about flaming, sometimes it gets out of hand, but oh well. : ) Also, do you actually have vtec? : ) If not, I'll be selling yellow ( because yellow = fast ) vtec stickers for $1000.00 a piece at my shop when it opens. Why 1000.00 dollars you ask? Well, the way I figure it, for 1000.00 dollars you could have I/H/E, and gain what, say 20-25 peak horsepower. : ) Well, 1 vtec sticker adds like 50 horsepower. Its just more economical to buy a vtec sticker, so I want to make sure and charge the same price. I lose to much business by only selling vtec stickers at 5 dollars a piece, I'm losing 995 dollars over the I/H/E. : ) Also, supply and demand, the world is running low on vtec stickers, with so many on cars nowadays. : )

Nismo_Freak
Car: 89 240SX

Yeah but dauntless I can add NAWWWWWZZZ for like 500 bucks and run a quad stage 200 shot like they did in the Fast and the Furious! Oh do you sell these kits and Im gonna need two of the big ones by tonight.

MasterMan
Car: nothing running at the moment city buses "uck here

well i was gonna buy a SR but now I DONT KNOW... what better SR or CA?! i cant find the CA tho...

Return to “General Chat”