so i re-wired my factory installed foglights

General discussion area for the L32-chassis Altima
One Crazy Max
Car: 2007 Nissan Altima 3.5SE 6MT

ive been wanting to do this for a while, but couldnt figure out how. i looked into the fuse box several times on different occasions, but it seemed more complicated than my older 4th gen maxima which was a piece of cake to re-wire. this took some time, but i am happy the way it turned out. i do not have any pictures of it yet, but tomorrow i will go out and snap some. i just wanted to let you guys know about this.

and another thing, i pretty much know that i am the first to have this done, so credit should go to me if i am not mistaken...can anyone confirm. and also if anyone local (new york city/long island) wants to get their factory installed fogs rewired let me know, we can work out something.

pics tommorow.

ursus
Car: 07 3.5SE 6MT Sedan

Rather than asking for "credit" (btw credit for what? lol, do you want a prize?), y not post a how to thread so ppl can do it themselves too.

Also, rewired your factory foglights means ___ ? you should really see some of the coupe's How-To threads, and they dont even ask for "credit"

kuhan
Car: 2008 350Z Enthusiast 6-speed

I say you are full of $HIT!!!

One Crazy Max
Car: 2007 Nissan Altima 3.5SE 6MT

oh really, is that so?

maybe you should check out my other thread that is in the altima interior/exterior section, and then maybe you can say otherwise, but then that is entirely up to you.

Return to “4th Generation Altima Sedan (2007-2012)”