SMS mustang.

Want to talk about non-Nissan cars? Here's the place!
dasoupdude
Car: 2005 Z

Despite the fact that its probably the millionth variant this is one i can get along with.

Key functional and aesthetic innovations:

SMS 720 HP Supercharged 5.0L Aluminum Block V8SMS CNC Ported Saleen SuperchargerSMS CNC Aluminum HeadsSMS Red Butterfly™ Induction SystemSMS Light Blade™ LED Tail Light SystemSMS Billet Aluminum Watts Link SystemSMS Cross Drilled 15" 6-Piston Front BrakesSMS Cross Drilled 12" Rear BrakesSMS Two Piece Billet Aluminum Hood VentsSMS Carbon Fiber Side SplittersSMS Carbon Fiber Diffuser FencesSMS Red Butterfly™ Quarter IntakesSMS Chromosome™ Silver PaintSMS Leather Grip Billet Aluminum Shifter and Shifter BezelSMS Leather DashSMS Leather Two Tone Door InsertsSMS Leather Two Tone Seats6-Speed Transmission

Performance:

720 HP/612 WHP667 TQ/565 WTQ

MinisterofDOOM
Car: 1962 Corvair Monza
1961 Corvair Lakewood
1997 Pathfinder XE
2005 Lincoln LS8
Former:
1995 Q45t
1993 Maxima GXE
1995 Ranger XL 2.3
1984 Coupe DeVille

Oooh, I like the tail light design!

They should have gotten rid of the stupid stock flares on the dash while covering it in leather, though. I can't stand the Mustang's dash design.

dasoupdude

Indeed, I love that rear. I would hate though to see a mimic of it and start finding themselves in regular GT's or even worse the V6's.

vpacnico

They need to included HID in there

BlackMonkey
Car: 1987 Nissan 200sx s12

That Mustang looks really nasty! And I mean that in a good way. I'm not a fan of Fords, though. I worked with Ford products at dealers for years and they all have issues that are not impressive. They have waaaay too many recalls and tsb issues that coould be fixed at the plant with more R&D. It would save them tons of money in the long run and keep them afloat better to compete against the Japanese in the quality department. I like the designs a lot but, maaaan, I can do with out the idiosyncratic quality, or lack there of, issues. I like to drive and I really much rather do that than spend time in a dealer getting some thing corrected that could have been caught at the plant! Japanese all the way, for me any way.

dasoupdude

BlackMonkey wrote:That Mustang looks really nasty! And I mean that in a good way. I'm not a fan of Fords, though. I worked with Ford products at dealers for years and they all have issues that are not impressive. They have waaaay too many recalls and tsb issues that coould be fixed at the plant with more R&D. It would save them tons of money in the long run and keep them afloat better to compete against the Japanese in the quality department. I like the designs a lot but, maaaan, I can do with out the idiosyncratic quality, or lack there of, issues. I like to drive and I really much rather do that than spend time in a dealer getting some thing corrected that could have been caught at the plant! Japanese all the way, for me any way.

xekushnr
Car: '90 240sx Hatch

I guess I'm the only one who thinks it looks hideous. I still wouldnt mind driving it though.

KarenCaren

I like the design except with the glass roof. I like the rear though. Just my 2 cents.

revox
Car: '89 240sx coupe

that thing is hot!

NSR_s30
Car: '99 Ford F250 7.3L Diesel, '71 Datsun 240Z

xekushnr wrote:I guess I'm the only one who thinks it looks hideous. I still wouldnt mind driving it though.
Get rid of the fake scoops and I'd be happy with it.

darens13
Car: '93 240sx, '90 chevy 1500, '49 dodge pickup

take a good look at the first pic and look at the hood and the grille. am i the only one not seeing it. its not square in the least. i think that car is sort of ricey and mustangs are overrated in general.

AZ89two4Tsx
Car: 2017 VW GTI, 14 Honda CBR650F

Am I the only one that doesn't know what SMS stand for?

Looks hawt though, I don't care how much you guys dislike Ford/Stangs, is there anyone that wouldn't drive that?!?

sr20deTsomeday118
Car: 1991 240sx/se coupe

darens13 wrote:take a good look at the first pic and look at the hood and the grille. am i the only one not seeing it. its not square in the least. i think that car is sort of ricey and mustangs are overrated in general.
looks like the hood is slanted but it could just be the light

Return to “Others”