Small engine action (Karting)

Hiking, fishing, hunting, boating, biking, travel and recreation-related discussion forum
nelson8708
Car: 1989 Nissan 240sx Fastback
1994 Acura Integra LS

I got rid of the pit bike and the franken-bike (550cc dirt bike). The only project i had was the s13 which means she would be getting attention. I went and picked up a harness and ecu but, then a couple of my buddies got go-karts and i had so much fun on them i had to get one my self. One buddy got a simple 6.5hp live axle kart and the other got a shifter kart with a kx80 engine on it (getting a new top end). I went ahead and picked up a kart myself. I put a pipe on it after i cleaned up the engine and now she runs crappy so tomorrow i'm going to tweak the carb a little bit and if that doesnt work the i'll put a stock muffler on it so i can get her running good again, even if it doesn't look as cool. I'll probably put her on e85 before to long as i believe the engine is on its last leg and when it does going i'm going to put a 140cc 12hp pit bike engine on it like i did the pit bike.....shifter kart :D . Any way here are a few pics of what put the s13 on the back burner again :cry:

^stretched it 8" and are in the process of put a pit bike 110cc engine on it (Jesse's kart)
^sitting in my other buddies shifter kart on the way home in the back of a box van (legit)....(shaun's kart)
^ my kart when i brought her home
^stock engine with stock muffler.....boring
^some one didn't run premium
^cleaned up and did a light hone (was smoking)
^pimp pipe.....shoots flames but, runs like $h!t now...
^took it out in the rain to do a little drifting :lol:

Even though it ran like crap it was fun sliding in the rain. I hope to get her running good with this pipe cause i like the look of this over stock.

-Nelson

Looneybomber
Car: 02 explorer sprt (grn)
10 G37S (white)

I sure would like to have a shifter kart. I could even drive it to work...well, probably not the best idea.

Return to “The Great Outdoors”