Slow day today??

General discussion area for the L32-chassis Altima
jungleboogie
Car: '08 VQ35DE Sedan -- Winter Frost w/ Black Leather

man, i mean i know i'm not an avid contributor to this forum... but is it me or are there not many threads/replies today? i know it's friday folks, but some of us need things to do whilst killing time at work.

Jose3.5
Car: 2007 Altima 3.5 SE

The 4th gen sedan forum is a ghost town most people are over at the coupe forum.

cartersaltima
Car: 2007 altima sedan

Yerp, usually is lol. I've kinda stayed in the General forum but im just waitin for more stuff to come out for the sedan and we should hopefully kick off. Plus who knows, with the 09 models coming we should get a few more members. I cant wait to see the lip when it comes out tho, next week hopefully.......

cbolitho
Car: 2008 Nissan Altima Hybrid

^^^ +1 and although I like the way the Stillen fascia looks, its not really practical for me, the lip however, should be juuuuuustt right.

I wonder why Stillen hasn't thought about making the "Rear Wing" deck lid spoiler like on the coupe for the sedan, I think it would look sick with the roof wing, eibach pro kit, and a nice set of 19's.

The only problem with that is the Eibach kit won't work for the hybrid model

jungleboogie

cbolitho

angels fan, eh? i'm actually gonna go to the game tomorrow and watch us beat the angels.

cbolitho

All I have to say is I have three sets of numbers for you...

1st set: 37-42

2nd set: 48-32

3rd set: 37-28

Can you guess what those numbers mean?

Lets go halos!

beeristasty
Car: 07 Altima 3.5 SE

NCI
Jose3.5 wrote:The 4th gen sedan forum is a ghost town most people are over at the coupe forum.
It's funny - NICO has the busier coupe forum, while the 'evil' club has the busier sedan forum (their coupe forum is practically a ghost town).

jungleboogie

cbolitho wrote:All I have to say is I have three sets of numbers for you...

1st set: 37-42

2nd set: 48-32

3rd set: 37-28

Can you guess what those numbers mean?

Lets go halos!
so how about them angels eh? suffice it to say they had a rather lackluster performance on saturday... nice error btw.

cbolitho

Of course, there were two horrible plays.

Oh that's right, the Dodgers never have errors....

Your missing the point jungle...let's not get into semantics, the angels are a better team.

You can focus on one game, but I prefer to focus on the season and more importantly the match up historically.

I can empathize with you being a fan and wanting to defend your team but let's be logical about this one.

jungleboogie

the angels are a better team, true, but my reasons for disliking the team span beyond how well they play... it's more of a personal thing for me, heh, with enough time i may divulge... but as of "recent" the angels have virtually swept every interleague match up since '97... i believe this is more than enough reason to celebrate a victory over your angels. the freeway series is easily one of the most anticipated games the entire season.

i think you might be on the verge of taking my comments a bit more seriously than i had anticipated, which sometimes happens as it's difficult to emphasize emotions via words on a page... if so, please understand my intentions were not to offend... those comments were in hopes of finding a friendly rival with whom to exchange baseball with

but i do have a question tho, were you an angels fan prior to the 2002 world series championship or post?

cbolitho

ahh, your comments were not taken in such a manner and thus I was only rebutting so kudos.

I also do respect fans that stick with their team no matter what (not that the dodgers are really doing that bad currently), and also I do conceed that the dodgers have one of the most storied franchises in baseball although I prefer to live in the "now".

To answer your question, I have been an angels fan since birth as I was raised in a pro-california angels household. I have memorabilia from the 80's i.e. signed baseball cards, and even two foul balls that I have caught and I think I still have my Chili Davis poster somewhere at my parents house...the angels were easily one of the worst teams in baseball for a while so I am excited that it's "our" time. Going to playoff/world series games have been absolutely awesome and I hopefully look forward to more.

It is true that the angels gained many fans midst winning the world series in 2002 but what team doesn't gain fans when they are winning? It is pretty easy to tell those fans from the true fans that had to go through the agony and pain that is losing.

Return to “4th Generation Altima Sedan (2007-2012)”