skynoma gets an rb25 :D

V8 240sx? Sure! If either the chassis OR the engine is non-Nissan (i.e. SR20 in an RX-7 or LS1 in a 240sx), we've done it.
scottymizt
Car: i got alot

well i broke the rb20, the number 3 cyl broke in the truck after i put the haltech on it....., startin to think the haltech has problems. But anyway i found an rb25det long block for 500 bucks locally so i couldnt pass it up. Anyway here are some pics and a vid

running it with the rb20 ecu for now seems to run good but i need to get a different ems for it

hannibal
Car: Red Line to Glenmont

Looks good man!

You have to be the only RB powered GMC on earth...

scottymizt
Car: i got alot

thanks hannibal i hope it is the only rb powered gmc :D there is another guy on here with an rb25 in his s 10 and it now its in an hombre basically the same thing as the s10.i took the truck to a nissan meet last weekend and got mixed comments most were good like some one said i wasnt gonna come to the meet but after seeing your truck im glad i did! When i firat got there i opened the hood really quick to see if the fans were runnin and someone caught a peek under there. He said".... what do you got under there?" i opened the hood and he said" no way ive seen everything now!!". Then there was this other red neck who pulled up in a sonoma, he knew one of my friends and was talking about how rare his 4.3l with a 5sp is (which they are a bit rare) and my buddy said " U see that? bet that will beat your truck" The red neck says" not for long, i dont like that inbread stuff" we all just kinda looked at him and were amazed. he was really the only one i knew talking crap about it. I still had fun out there and plan to take it more places. Igot it running better but i am still waiting on a maf for it. I was using the rb20 maf but in order for me to make it run right i had to turn the fuel pressure up to about 80psi so i backed it back down to 40psi and just baby it until the new maf comes in. I tried another maf i bought from a local auto parts on it and it has the exact oposite reaction..... wont idle but runs like a top. here is a better idling vid i took with the new camera

King Ranzo
Car: 15 Ford Focus ST

That is hawt.

Return to “Hybrids”