Skyline Saga of Southern SoCal

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
AREITU

A friend of mine in working getting a Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec, BNCR33, specifically. Detailed veiled on the side. Upon the news that another person in the area (same neigborhood in fact) with a turbo Integra Type-R was contacted by a Skyline who wanted to directly trade a Skyline for a turbo Integra, he was mildly distraught. First, an Integra person, of all people, is going to own his wet dream and possibly Lieberize it as seen in "Fast and Furious." Sponsors, hookups, discounts, would be easy. Looks, props and entering an extremely exclusive and nearly invisible community of JDM supercar owners would be a bonus. Most of all, he could jerk off to automotive supremacy and exclusivity on his driveway every night. Apparently, the Skyline was posted on Ebay and the seller was accecpting bids and trades for a "hi po" civic. From what I hear, he contacted the Integra guy offering a straight trade for his turbo Type-R.My friend contacts a friend of his. One whose name is mentioned in the same breath as legal Skylines. He recalls the GTR on Ebay. It was legal, but stolen a while back, has a bad paintjob and wears the wrong spoiler and it's not a V-Spec. My friend felt a little bit better. About a week later, my friend and I heard a rumor that the Type-R had blown his rings on #3 cylinder and the Skyline trade was off. My friend was relieved. I wasn't quite sure what to think.

What do you think?

hatebobbarker
Car: 350z, 240sx(for sale)

im on your friends side

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”