Skyline importer/FUEL IMPORTS

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
SnaFu337
Car: 1993 300zxTT

Saw this R33 on eBay wondering if any one knows any thing about this guy (Fuel Imports)? He claims to sell 50 state DOT EPA legal car’s. feels kinda like a scammer to me, but I could be wrong.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...=WDVW

For 30k TOTAL can motoRex get me into a GT-R? :thinker

DAEDALUS
Car: 1990 Q45

*OF COURSE* it's a scam. There is a ton of info on importing Skylines on NICO alone, most of it in this Skyline forum. It is *possible* to get a state registration if you're lucky, but that does not mean it is fed/DOT legal. Motorex can get you into a '90 GT-R for about 30k.

http://www.motorex.net/skyline.html# (Click on the "Conversion Cost" link.)

You will notice that this Ebay seller has "sold" another Skyline recently. The winning bidder has the ID "hotbidder4". Interestingly, this same bidder has bid on another auction by this seller, a Lincoln Town Car. I do not think this is a coincidence. *cough*SHILL*cough*

The seller wants 30% within 48 hours, and the rest "upon delivery of vehicle." Anyone wanna risk that 30%? How did this seller acquire "ALL NEEDED DOT AND EPA APPROVED DOCUMENTS" if the car isn't even in the country yet?

SnaFu337
Car: 1993 300zxTT

Ya I feel you on everything in that post ! That 30% at end of auction clued me in, that’s ****** up

Hopefully no one actually pays that F00L

blk90s13

people are funny man

maybe we all should be scammers if its worth the riscky business

POS_S13
Car: thizzlamics

haha nah its not a scam, "BID WITH CONFIDENCE"

SAPrez
Car: Racing, Car Shows, Creative Arts, Sports

Yes--but does that $30k on the MX site INCLUDE legalization? I have never recieved an answer from them on that and have emailed them several times. From what I understand that $30k is for the car, PLUS $16k legalization.Let me know if you find out differently.

mB

SAPrez

PS---I would call but their receptionist is very very rude.

SAPrez

There were actually a couple of cars on Ebay I was suspicious of last time I looked (thrusday night)....

mB

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”