Skateboarding

Hiking, fishing, hunting, boating, biking, travel and recreation-related discussion forum
bloodspread
Car: 1989 240sx fastback and a 2009 Aveo

I used to film my bro and some friends skate, but every time we went into a school the security guards were all a$$ hats that thought they were cops LOL, Once i video taped the security guard coming up to us and he got pissed and asked me for the tape. so i gave the tape to my bro and the security guard tried to Illegally search my bro so we told him we were calling to cops on him for harassment he quickly changed his attitude he let us stay there and skate for the rest of the day

SketchyRollin564
Car: SR hatchback in the werks

bt2s14 wrote:Couldn't have been said better....

best way to describe how fun skateboarding is. Theres no better feeling than landing every trick in a line, clean as hell, and rolling out of that last trick, then wanting to turn back around, and keep going. Im so glad im finaly back on my board. I almost forgot how much i loved it

Wanna see some good editing? Check out this kids site. Hes local

http://www.kinesisfilms.net

Go to the montages part at the top, and watch montage 27. probably my favorite, out of all of them.

EDIT: its the second row, the middle of the 3 in that row.

adrianfromthecastle
Car: 1992 Nissan 240sx

SketchyRollin564 wrote:

best way to describe how fun skateboarding is. Theres no better feeling than landing every trick in a line, clean as hell, and rolling out of that last trick, then wanting to turn back around, and keep going. Im so glad im finaly back on my board. I almost forgot how much i loved it

Wanna see some good editing? Check out this kids site. Hes local

http://www.kinesisfilms.net

Go to the montages part at the top, and watch montage 27. probably my favorite, out of all of them.

EDIT: its the second row, the middle of the 3 in that row.
cool montage... I love montages! Especially w/ good music. I can't tell you how many different songs hype me up to skate cuz the song's been played on a montage in transworld or something.... d00d, if it wasn't for Sight Unseen, I woulda never heard of the Shins... Caring is Creepy

SketchyRollin564

haha, i know what you mean.

Dude, we should skate somtime.

adrianfromthecastle

SketchyRollin564 wrote:haha, i know what you mean.

Dude, we should skate somtime.
lol... I haven't skated in like a year and a half man... but anyways, if your ever down in SoCal... I'm down

boznuttz
Car: MS13

Snow FTW....or when it gets too cold to skate.

SketchyRollin564

adrians_s13 wrote:lol... I haven't skated in like a year and a half man... but anyways, if your ever down in SoCal... I'm down
If you ever go down to SoFlo... I'm down.

Over spring break, if you ever get the time, or just wanna relax, go grab your board and just mess around with a little bit of flat for like 10 minutes. Youl thank me for it.

dickie
Car: Killer Turtle

i used to skate.

had those plastic boards with the urethane wheels inherited from my uncle when i was a kid. then a ninja turtles board at like 7. it was one of those single kicktail designs covered with plastic bumpers...

had a few birdhouse decks w/ destructo trucks (ccs special, lol) when i started. skated element decks after that and i had tensors trucks on one at one point.

the only functional decks i have left are my home-made Fast-Forward blank with destroyer trucks and a libtech with the same setup.

needs new bearings but i dont skate enough anymore and have other things to put the money towards...

adrianfromthecastle

d!ck wrote:i used to skate.

had those plastic boards with the urethane wheels inherited from my uncle when i was a kid. then a ninja turtles board at like 7. it was one of those single kicktail designs covered with plastic bumpers...

had a few birdhouse decks w/ destructo trucks (ccs special, lol) when i started. skated element decks after that and i had tensors trucks on one at one point.

the only functional decks i have left are my home-made Fast-Forward blank with destroyer trucks and a libtech with the same setup.

needs new bearings but i dont skate enough anymore and have other things to put the money towards...
lol... I think we all started out with the old school huge asss 10" wide single tailed boards with the plastic thingy on the underside of the tail. I got one for free when I was in 5th grade for free from my neighbor's yard sale.From then, I saved up my lunch money and upgraded to a Big 5 complete LOLOL...

in highschool, I got this one connection from a buddy of mines that worked for the distrubutor of such companies as World Industries, Tensor, and Enjoi etc... I hated their products, but I slanged their stuff in highschool, lol.While every other dealer was selling weed for $20 a gram, I was selling brand new boards for $20 a deck. It got me by LOL

SketchyRollin564

^haha nice

Adrian man, you got AIM? Whats your s/n?

bt2s14
Car: 96 s14 VG30E swap on the way

Oh man, I skated a flat bar in my friends driveway yesterday for like 2 hours, it

was awesome. Nothing better.

Modified by bt2s14 at 12:53 PM 4/1/2007

adrianfromthecastle

SketchyRollin564 wrote:^haha nice

Adrian man, you got AIM? Whats your s/n?
itsadrianagainhit me up dude...
bt2s14 wrote:Oh man, I skated a flat bar in my friends driveway yesterday for like 2 hours, it was

awesome. Nothing better.
good times! I have a flat bar, but I let my brother's friend borrow it... like a year ago haven't seen it since... square one too...

SketchyRollin564

Flat rails are FTMFW!

Thats like all i skate. Boxes/ledges, rails, and flat ground.

adrianfromthecastle

SketchyRollin564 wrote:Flat rails are FTMFW!

Thats like all i skate. Boxes/ledges, rails, and flat ground.
same here dude... boxes FTMFW... I made a box with my lil brother, fun lil project, hmmm lol, I should do a write up some time on how to make a box LOL...

anyways, take the box and rail to a b-ball court, I'd be there all day

jdotlim

yeah that would be fun

SketchyRollin564

jdotlim wrote:yeah that would be fun
562?? wtf... my area code is 561!

One Finger
Car: 2003 Nissan Altima

wellllll i picked up skateboarding in middle school and SUCKED. so i dropped it, but then this fall my friend brought an extra board to school with him and he started teaching me a few tricks and some of the basics. it's pretty much my main mode of transportation around campus now even though i'm still garbage at it. whatevs. i get a lot of $h!t for it because i'm a girl, too. oh well. it's a ton of fun and that overrides the massive amounts of bruises it's given me. haha

karmapolice991
Car: 240sx

skateboarding is my life there's nothing better than doing kickflips while drinking a Slurpee at 7/11 check out this video tell me what you think this is from about 2 years ago so the tricks are kinda ****ty http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zF0kO55FOw I got the last trick in the video if any body cares to know who i am

adrianfromthecastle

karmapolice991 wrote:I got the last trick in the video if any body cares to know who i am
which one? five-oh shovit?

karmapolice991

yeah the five-0 shuvit and most of the other tricks too just look for the hair

adrianfromthecastle

karmapolice991 wrote:yeah the five-0 shuvit and most of the other tricks too just look for the hair
clean...!

karmapolice991

Thanks it was the last trick to be filmed on that ledge b4 the knobbed it.

adrianfromthecastle

karmapolice991 wrote:Thanks it was the last trick to be filmed on that ledge b4 the knobbed it.
so I take it that most/ all that footie is all on the East Coast? sucks about sh*t getting knobbed... there were sooo many dope asss spots in California, mainly speaking, San Fransisco... all of which were destroyed by the city. I remember hearing about some old lady suing the city because she sat down hard on a skate-stopper that was on a bench, and she fractured her coccyx. Thats just plain stupid how the city would ruin such aesthetic things like benches, ledges, and rails just to stop skaters... it makes the buildings look 10x retarded with all that chit on it..

karmapolice991

Yeah all the footy is from the eastcoast. We dont really you cali skaters, you guys got al the nicestair sets, most companies are loacated there, and its sunny year round. Its mostly just a reason to b*itch about the snow and the giant cracks in sidewalks from salt and ice. Syracuse my home town cracked down on skateboarding they passed a law to make it illegal within the city bounderies. I've moved to buffalo for school its pretty chill out here people just kinda let you be and do what you want as long as not hurting any one.

adrianfromthecastle

LOL @ making skateboarding illegal, like its a drug or a weapon of some sort. Its the same in San Fransisco... skateboarding on private property will result in an arrest, and basically everything is private cept for the streets and the sidewalk

yeah, I really can't complain about Cali, cept the cops, but I think that everyone. The cops here will hassle you even in a fuken skatepark!! You know how many time I was searched for possestion of weapons and drugs?!?!? Its insane!! I'm just tryin to frekin skate, dumbasss pigs

But you guys eastcoasters have PJ Ladd... NUFF SAID...

adrianfromthecastle

okinawa drift
Car: 89 240sx SOHCoupe

haha skating + drifting = life

bt2s14
Car: 96 s14 VG30E swap on the way

You can't even tell if he is regular or goofy, he's just ridiculous.

SketchyRollin564

im gonna make a parktage with my friends this weekend

heres the park (the one that most of the footage is of)

http://media.putfile.com/ParkTage-74

hpmachine
Car: '05 EVO8 + '95 240sx

I was once a board rat. Here's me in 2000http://s85.photobucket.com/alb...n.flv

Return to “The Great Outdoors”