Sirius Radio on a 2007 Infiniti M35X

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
gechurch
Car: 2007 M35X

Took delivery of a '07 M35X last week. It's awesome

The dealer showed me that Sirius Channel 1 displayed the code for the radio, information I would need to register for my free trial. Problem is that anytime I select a Sirius station I get "Acquiring Signal" but never any signal and thus never any way to get back to Channel 1. Any ideas?

Thanks

tkeskic
Car: 2006 M35x Premium with "Aero Package" + 2010 QX56 AWD 7 Seat/Premium + 2007 MB ML320cdi

Use the radio tune button when in Sat Radio mode - shoudl work;use voice command and Speak "Tune Channel 1" and that will workfailing that, the owners manual will give you more details;

BTW; the track skip/scan next station button will skip approx 10 sat channels at a time if scrolling is taking to long, best way to tun is use voice command (assuming you have this option?)tk

Trigger_57
Car: 2007 M35 Sport

I took delivery of my 2007 M35 Sport about a week ago and the Sirius set-up was seemless.

I pushed the radio button once to get to the Satellite segment. The radio defaulted to Sat Channel "O Sr" and my "Key" was listed there. I then called Sirius and they asked me to tune the radio to channel 184 (weather channel). I had a hard time getting to the channel, but the link up was completed anyway. Following the Sirius set up I figured out (by reading instructions) how to use the voice command and even realized the mouse like knob can't be used to change the channel. Instead the right side knob will step through the channels.

The voice command to use to set the weather channel is "Tune Channel 184 (one-eight-four) Sat".

Good Luck!

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”