Silvia Vert on Ebay... check it out>

The Internet's ONLY forum for 240sx convertible information and the official home of the 240sx Convertible Club of America!
Eikon
Car: 71 240z, 93 Supra TT

Hey guys... saw this can on ebay.. thought it would be fun to share... and share comments and criticisms on it.

Here's the link for now. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...=6396

Now... here's what I think of it... I hate the roll cage. I don't like the black/orange color.I love the silvia lights, but not the front bumper. The wing is god awful!!!The interior paint on the dash is bad.

on the flip side... they obviously put a lot of $$$ into the car. Nice to see attention given to a 'vert. I love the silvia headlights.

Overall.... Awesome Car!!! I am impressed. I would do some things different, but that's just me. That's the great thing about mods and customizing.. you can do what YOU like.

Anyhow.. thought everybody would like to see this car.

As for their final statement... "Would be the ultimate 'vert"... nah.. mine will be! Gotta go RB for the ultimate 'vert. Of course if tenkawa_akito does an rb26dett with or without AWD... he can have the crown.

TrunkMonkey
Car: 2000 lincoln navigator

i think it's hideous...but i probably feel that way because my baby's still broke.

-demetrius

SXManiac
Car: '96 Nissan 240 SX SR20det

It's got potential What's the current going price doyaknow?

Red coupe
Car: 92 Nissan 240sx Coupe

that paint scheme makes baby jesus cry...but if you repainted everything 1 color so it would look like a normal car Id be in.edit: less drop and wing woundt hurt either...

IveBeenBad
Car: 1990 240SX Fastback STOCK BIOTCH

Eikon wrote:As for their final statement... "Would be the ultimate 'vert"... nah.. mine will be! Gotta go RB for the ultimate 'vert. Of course if tenkawa_akito does an rb26dett with or without AWD... he can have the crown.
Bart wouldn't touch an RB... he likes to turn

Return to “240SX Convertible Forum”