SHOW OFF YOUR ROGUES!!!

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
Fergie-Ferg
Car: 08 Nissan Rogue, 98 Honda Civic, 93 Ford Festiva

Hi there, i'm a new member to this site, and i'm not too sure if there's a thread like this one already but yea.. Show Off your Rogues here!

Here's Mine

Show a black one in the parking lot

After Market HIDs with Yellow Fog Lights

btw, the Rogue tat got rear-ended on my signature is NOT my Rogue!

Jimothy12
Car: 08 Rogue SL AWD

Welcome to the board.

BTW: There is a growth forming on passenger side of your hood. You might want to get that checked out.

minitrucker

Why do u have three mirrors on your car? Its not that bad of a blind spot lol.

Leo2005

How did you get high beam as running daytime lights on first picture?

Rocket J Dawg
Car: 2008 Rogue SL AWD Premium Package

Leo2005 wrote:How did you get high beam as running daytime lights on first picture?
All Rogues with Canadian specs have to have daytime running lights. Nissan chose to use the highbeams for some reason. My Vibe had the regular headlights as the daytime running lights.

Roguemeister

Had to check to see if mine was running the high beams for the DRL's.... and sure enough!!

Waiting for Fergie to explain the mirror on the hood. Also, what aftermarket HID did you go with and what bulbs for the fogs??

mstrmstr
Car: Venom Red ROGUE 08...and 4 others

How bout just the new wheels?

Rogue pics coming as soon as I get them done.

Forte 18x8 machined wheels (new old stock, circa 2005). Mounted a set of General Altimax HP tires with aftermarket digital readout TPMS and Nitrogen fill.

Originally saw them fist on a STILLEN Altima in their add and then hunted hard to find a set.http://www.turbomagazine.com/t....html

Modified by mstrmstr at 2:17 PM 9/29/2008

Roguemeister

sweet lookin' wheel! wanna see them on the Rogue. Pics please!

Pescakl1
Car: 2008 Iridium Graphite SL FWD Rogue

mstrmstr wrote:How bout just the new wheels?

Rogue pics coming as soon as I get them done.

Forte 18x8 machined wheels (new old stock, circa 2005). Mounted a set of General Altimax HP tires with aftermarket digital readout TPMS and Nitrogen fill.
Gorgeous wheels, nice find mstrmstr. They keep the design of the OEM but improve them

You wrote that you put aftermarket TPMS on these wheels: Do you plan to make them reprogram by the dealer each time you switch to/from the OEMs or did you find another solution?

mstrmstr

I'm using a Smarteye system which does not require any reprogramming.The base unit auto searches for the sensors and then displays. I leave the factory unit in place and untouched.

I use a dot I cut from a holiday window cling to cover the tire warning on the dash. Its fast, ez and non adhesive. If I put the factory wheels back on no recalibration is needed.

The fastest bling you can do for the Rogue is wheels/tires.

I'm still awaiting suspension and ground effects to hit the market

ESP
Car: 2008 SexyBlack A/C

Hello fellow Calgarian!!!

Yeah, us Canucks are required by law to have the all-important 'daytime running lights'... I don't remember how it worked on my last car, but on my Altima Coupe the DRLs are a toned-down setting of my high beams.

...alright, I'll get out of your forum now...

mstrmstr

pics up...

Stillen Forte 18" wheels with General Altimax hp tires ..full readout TPMS, Rearview camera, Gentex mirror w / auto dim and compass. Tube type hitch. \31 mpg highway and as low as 21 in town with my stopsigns that are 250 feet apart in my residence area...

Modified by mstrmstr at 11:08 PM 10/1/2008

Leo2005

Nice. No comments.

EddNog
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

I think there was another thread in this forum from before for sharing pics of our Rogues, but since this is the newest one, I'll post up the most recent pics of mine here, since I've done some more detail mods (nothing, "major," since the last update with the wheels & tires):

To see any pic bigger, just click it:

The newest stuff since my previous update are the chrome door handle caps and the, "R O G U E," badging out back.

I'm still waiting for H&R to start actually producing those sport springs!

-Ed

Pescakl1
Car: 2008 Iridium Graphite SL FWD Rogue

Eddnog, your car is really gorgeous, that is impressive.

I have a question about your chrome door handles:

Did you find some aftermarket ones or is it your friend owning a body shop who did the change?

If it is aftermarket, could you give us more details about them? Where did you find them, P/N, difficulty of the modification, etc...

Thanks.

EddNog

Pescakl1 wrote:Eddnog, your car is really gorgeous, that is impressive.

Did you find some aftermarket ones or is it your friend owning a body shop who did the change?

If it is aftermarket, could you give us more details about them? Where did you find them, P/N, difficulty of the modification, etc...

Thanks.
Thanks!

These are aftermarket plastic door handle covers with a chrome finish; they are extremely similar, "technology," as the dealer accessory chrome front grille finishers. They come with an alcohol pad, and each piece has a self-adhesive foam tape backing. All you have to do is prepare the door handles by cleaning them well with the alcohol pad, then peel and stick. I have to say that the covers are precision made well enough that they grip onto the handles even without the help of the tape, but the tape of course secures the covers on permanently. I bought them from here.

The only flaw I found was the cut/snap point where the plastic is injected into the mold. Honestly it's in a spot/side where it's difficult to even see it, anyway.

-Ed

EddNog

Okay, I took the opportunity today to break out my, "real," camera and took some detail shots for you (again, clicking on a picture will bring up a larger representation of it):

Front Door Handle

Rear Door Handle

Front Wheel

Rear Wheel

-Ed

kazzan11236
Car: 2008 Nissan Rouge SL-FWD-Fully Loaded-Tints

sweet... i already ordered my letters to badge

got my name coming in the diamond-like text...

the spoiler and door handles soon to come...

u ever see anywhere the door/window frame in chrome nogg?

im trynna find that also... gotta match the rims...

Roguemeister

Edd,

1. Did the rear Nissan emblem come off clean or did it have the pin holes?2. Are the R O G U E letters the same ones taken off?

Thanks.

Never mind Edd. I found both answers in the "Debadged Rogue" thread.
Modified by Roguemeister at 12:52 AM 10/6/2008

EddNog

kazzan11236 wrote:sweet... i already ordered my letters to badge

got my name coming in the diamond-like text...

the spoiler and door handles soon to come...

u ever see anywhere the door/window frame in chrome nogg?

im trynna find that also... gotta match the rims...
I haven't seen anyone make a window frame chrome garnish yet; I have seen B- and C-pillar chrome plates, but they look (in my humble opinion) ridiculous without the window frames also being chrome, since you have all this blackness (the black frames plus the windows themselves) and then just floating in the middle of it all, a random, fat strip of chrome. Here's a link to a site selling it, and here's another thread in this forum with a close-up picture and a...brief discussion of it.

-Ed

EDIT: I take that back, I just found full frame sets, take a look here!

Hmm, this looks kind of good, now it has me thinking...

2009 Indigo Blue
Car: Indigo Blue 2009 Rogue S FWD

Here's my new 2009 Nissan Rogue! I'm so enjoying it & I think the shade of blue is perfect! I still have to take some w/ my dog in it! :D

kcfm
Car: former rogue owner

Pescakl1 wrote:Eddnog, your car is really gorgeous, that is impressive.

Thanks.
If anyone else is interested in the chrome door handles. I just ordered a set myself. Found them a little cheaper....$34.49. I believe they are identical.

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R4...ories

EddNog

Added the full chrome window trim kit; clicking any image will zoom in...

I would've preferred just the trim around the windows, and not the pillars, but they are not sold that way, and my friend who did the install didn't want to paint the pillars the way that I asked because of how the B-pillar pieces are shaped. Overall, I still prefer this over without, but ideally the pillars would've been black. Oh well, not much I can do now...

-Ed

mx6bfast
Car: 08 Rogue SL FWD

Here's a picture of mine. I didn't put anything on the tires because it was going to (and did) rain the next day.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_hqsB...8.JPG

italianqt819
Car: Black with Black leather interior 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

Eddnog, I love the chrome trim and I love how you debadged the back and left Rogue on top. Does that void your warrenty at all??

italianqt819
Car: Black with Black leather interior 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

Kazzan11236, where are you getting your name in diamond plate from?

Roguemeister

pretty sure he ordered them from http://www.youremblem.com/catalog/

EddNog

italianqt819 wrote:Eddnog, I love the chrome trim and I love how you debadged the back and left Rogue on top. Does that void your warrenty at all??
I do not believe so...at least I don't see why it would. None of the factory badging has pins holding it in, so removing it does not reveal and openings to weather.

-Ed

EddNog

Roguemeister wrote:pretty sure he ordered them from http://www.youremblem.com/catalog/
Yep, that's where Kazzan ordered them from, and that's where I ordered my letters from as well.

-Ed

Schmitty
Car: Rogue

Blue seems to be an awfully popular color for the Rogues it seems. Here's mine, need to get an updated shot or two with my thule ski rack on it. I used the crossroad 450 with the standard loadbars. I haven't gotten a chance to take it up skiing yet (it's only 4 days old), but I'm itching to try it out.

Return to “Rogue Forum”